• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Making fat stacks

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Over the years I believe I have accumulated enough skills to open up a lot of doors for a cozy life, both via occult and mundane.

So I am just putting this journal here, I will post once in a blue moon. As usual, we are using Maslows pyramid, not as a bible but a helpful roadmap. Now its time to set short and long term goals.

I suppose I won't report until a complete success or failure because of Law of Silence and all that.

I am well-trained. I got this on the bag. 👍

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I suppose I won't report until a complete success or failure because of Law of Silence and all that.
The first success happened, landed in a job that is a bit higher pay then the average salary. That is a good start considering I am still at uni, I believe. However the efforts made was mundane, I haven't done any magick for this, nor there is a need to.

But from now on I will be using a talisman (still thinking about this) and also make a Magickal Cashbook from Damon Brand's book named the same.

I will report on October or November, 3-5 months is a good window to figure out if magick gave that extra oopmh about salary and further opportunities, or it stayed mundane and I couldn't succeed.

Or maybe I will just jinx it, who knows. 🤷 But it is a good start, wasn't expecting a smooth sailing.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Pains me to write this down, but yeah this one is a failure. I shouldn't have posted the above entry before seeing what I was gonna do first hand.

If every operation worked 100% we would have ascended by now. Nor did I even do any operation about it once I realized I misunderstood what I was gonna work on.

This is not a one time operation, I am gonna succeed eventually. Matter of patience and time. And Im gonna shut it until I am dead sure next time.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
next time destroy your ego first, THEN set intent. ;)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have some triggers when i read your posts, hence the question.

Am i correct when i say you feel grumpy/irritated/disgusted towards me? Ok, thats 3 forms of being, but overall they are in the i dont like you corner. Is that correct?

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have some triggers when i read your posts, hence the question.

Am i correct when i say you feel grumpy/irritated/disgusted towards me? Ok, thats 3 forms of being, but overall they are in the i dont like you corner. Is that correct?
Okay lets carry this to DM's.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Alrighty, this time I waited before puffing the trumpets of victory early.

So, I am getting paid a tad bit more compared to the previous job, while doing absolutely nothing compared to the first one. Perhaps half an hour of work in an 8 hour shift. Spent much more of it honing my skills about magickal pracitce.

This one will suit well for now. But its not enough. Gotta aim higher. Gotta earn more. Being your own boss is a goal.

This is where magick comes in. Finding a job is something you can do easily, sure. But the loftier goals above require a leverage, and I have none other than the skills I have been honing.

Okay so one thing I need to do is to relaern how to divinate.

Okay, as a magickal journal this has been nothing but a failure so far, I have not casted a single spell nor done a ritual on financial matters. In the mundane side? Rapid rise so far.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This one will suit well for now. But its not enough. Gotta aim higher. Gotta earn more. Being your own boss is a goal.
"If you are an employee, you have one boss; if you're self-employed, you have dozens (i.e. your customers)."
Post automatically merged:

I'm speaking from experience, no need to get upset. ;)

Last edited:

djcullgirl

Neophyte
Reaction score
This just happens to be my primary area of interest, glad to see some like minded folk. (f**k capitalism ..l., ) 👏🙌🤘🤙

Clearly haven't summoned enough demons, have you tried summoning harder?

I have not casted a single spell nor done a ritual on financial matters. In the mundane side? Rapid rise so far.

well, i love the candidness. I generally expect that if dont try a certain tactic, the attempt wont be successful. maybe its just my bad luck though

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Clearly haven't summoned enough demons, have you tried summoning harder?
No, in fact I didn't summon anything. Nitika is a spirit on my radar though. I was evocation-happy when I first started my occult practices. Not so much is the case these days.

djcullgirl

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have this thing where i can't resist making even the most inappropriate, offensive, childish or obvious joke about anything at anytime. I apologize.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I suppose this particular post is more of a rambling than anything.

So I have paid half the debt I was in. And in three months tops, I should be debt free. All for me when that happens.

I am getting constantly introduced to new ways and ideas. There is just so much to learn I have not felt this lost since I first started studying about occult stuff. Dipping toes in the ocean...

That probably sounds like I am despairing. Nope, this motivates me. This is where I thrive in.

There is a solid year or two before me and pals start working for ourselves. Some bread has to be made, we gotta save. Well I sure have to, never trust anyone especially when it comes to money.

Simply depositing to bank would be silly, can't trust my countries economy. My money would corrode faster than it would gain. 😑

Another currency perhaps? That is ok-ish. The safest option seems to be gold. What about a riskier approach that could perhaps reward more if I give it a try? Stocks? Man I am no Wolf of Wall Street and I again repeat that I don't trust our economy. Maybe I will invest insignificant amounts on some crypto that is volatile. That I gotta research more.

Anyways if you have read all of this through I am open for advice. As long as it is not about evoking harder that is, LMAO.

djcullgirl

Neophyte
Reaction score
i know everyone has an opinion or another on this, but bitcoin, when bought with the intent of long term investments not short term returns, will be the major winner over gold. Also, make sure to use a brain wallet.

Anyways, im super hyped to hear that! Congrats. To me, coming "from the mud" as they say, meeting my lower pyramid of needs while on this intense healing journey is such a huge barrier to progress.

Not to thread jack,, but today i celebrate a monumental achievement. Coinciding with that, I finally found a way out of the situation i was in, and landed somewhere with land that i can use to practice my Pharmakei, build a music studio, practice my various crafts, and get healthy. Im currently in survival mode, having landed in a new environment, a harsh rural one, with no preparation or suppllies wwhat so ever.

But there is one thing in particular i have always known would be my salvation out of poverty, as long as i could time it right (the opportunity will some day pass), which im able to pursue here, and If all goes well, i should be "Paid in Full" by the next solstice :) which is exactly when i said i would have accomplished this goal, but i said "2025" - i didnt specify by the gregorian calendar not the solar/lunar :p and i came very vvery close to giving up, and had already accepted that i would not meet my "or die trying" promises to myself of getting the bag by the end of the year....

Anyways, all this to say im glad to see our similarly aligned paths are heading in the right direction, on this most sacred of days in the mythology of my story.

I look forward to celebrating our success in the very near future, my friends.

I suppose this particular post is more of a rambling than anything.

So I have paid half the debt I was in. And in three months tops, I should be debt free. All for me when that happens.

I am getting constantly introduced to new ways and ideas. There is just so much to learn I have not felt this lost since I first started studying about occult stuff. Dipping toes in the ocean...

That probably sounds like I am despairing. Nope, this motivates me. This is where I thrive in.

There is a solid year or two before me and pals start working for ourselves. Some bread has to be made, we gotta save. Well I sure have to, never trust anyone especially when it comes to money.

Simply depositing to bank would be silly, can't trust my countries economy. My money would corrode faster than it would gain. 😑

Another currency perhaps? That is ok-ish. The safest option seems to be gold. What about a riskier approach that could perhaps reward more if I give it a try? Stocks? Man I am no Wolf of Wall Street and I again repeat that I don't trust our economy. Maybe I will invest insignificant amounts on some crypto that is volatile. That I gotta research more.

Anyways if you have read all of this through I am open for advice. As long as it is not about evoking harder that is, LMAO.

Back to the question of alternative investments.

People of wealth, they dont hold fiat currency. They hold liquidatable assets. Inflation causes any savings to depreciate over time. all you gotta do is figure out what is going to appreciate, or depreciate far lless (and provvide you value in the meantime, such as land or a house, depending on what sort of boot is on the proverbial neck of your woods)

Bitcoin, much like the stock market, while in individual trades or any small window of time, may be volitile. But unlike fiat currency, and even precious metals, we know how many btc are left to be printed. and theres no printing of money, no inflation, etc.
Anyways like the stock market, bitcoin has and will continue to go up.

And whenever it halves, thats good for hodlrs. But, in approximately 120 years, when we mine the last bitcoin, prices will skyrocket. I predict that with the impending world war, and the continued expansion of globalism, the continued collapse of trust in the powers that be, and so many other factors, bitcoin will continue to see huge growth over the next five years.

And besides that, who the hell wantns to line the pockets of some wall street tw*t with their blood sweat and tears?? not i. no, not i.

PS: very good book, ignore the title and marketing, "rich dad poor dad" i think. it talks alot about Index funds vs playing the stock market, etc

Last edited:

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Got fired two days ago, and now I am working on a place that offers more. In 6 months my salary increased 33 percent by hopping jobs.

I smell success. More will come.

Nothing else to report here.