• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Story many many but this instantly

A post about how a spell, ritual, or other type of magick worked.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
i have been in magic etc from early childhood when i had a super powerful dream that changed me forever. They say childern can see in the spirit world but this was intense and amazing. I have had many results but lately i have gotten instant results of a very high nature. this was by visualization thourgh the " universal mentive energy", a new technique i learned from a book on mental magic. It teaches a novel approach to visualizing all based on the poles of the mind which in this school is another word for Will similar to conciousness.
so now i am on a new level and could be famous soon , I am working on something that will make me very much more potent than ever. you see the secret is to do magic to get magic as in ask the tarot what any card means. doing this will give you power beyond belief.