• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Mapping common store bought oils versus correspondences

Reaction score
Awards
At DollarTree, I bought four oils, Apple-Cinnamon, Pumpkin-Chai, Relax and Sandalwood. Relax contains lemongrass, orange, and a bunch of other stuff.
Sandalwood worked stellar. Need to buy more actually. Apple-Cinnamon has a seeming success rate of 75%, up to 100% if not opposed to apples. The PumpkinChai I tried for the first time last night -- made my room smell like pumpkin pie chai lattes off two dressed tea lights (two drops each).
Sandalwood is ties to Binah, so we're close to Kether. Cinnamon is Tiphareth. Lavender is Nezach, and Patchouli is generally earthy/Malkuth, but pumpkin chai was used and seemed to have the same effect.
The question is, if spirits are sticklers for correspondences, isn't a cue we should all be making our own?
Post automatically merged:

A good example is the Relax oil. Sure Id love to have lavender oil, orange oil, bergamot oil, lemograss oil, etc but its unrealistic, so its nice to have a blend, but it begs the question on if correspondences are law with spirits, or if they allow close matches to the correspondence.

Last edited: