• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Marrying an Angel

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
I sat here stewing about some LHP people that marry the demon of Hollywood.
So I sit here stewing about the ones married to succubi.

An even sadder picture.

It suddenly occurred to me, what about angels, ones that love and light, yet can smite a city overnight?

Begs the question .. can humans marry angels?
Bonus to marry one that can help with clairvoyance and clairaudience.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The beginning of the book of Enoch is all about how some angels wanted to bang humans and in return we learned metallurgy and astronomy and other cool stuff which is obviously evil.

Reaction score
Awards
Partially correct, their fall came first. Or perhaps fully correct. Their taking wives implied intercourse, not marriage.
The question is, are non fallen female angels allowed to be married to male humans?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Begs the question .. can humans marry angels?
Aren't angels completely devoted to God though?I don't think they would care about being with humans nor do I think they would even understand the concept of marriage.
in return we learned metallurgy and astronomy and other cool stuff which is obviously evil.
Because "science is evil" is definitely something we hear a lot out of monotheistic religions.Specially those that seem to be against self-development and critical thinking and preach only about blind faith.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Lotsa guys in this forum sit at the keyboard pitching a tent over ethereal beings. Why izzat do youse figger...?

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Question…

My guy why are you so obsessed with LHP practices?

You seemingly exert too much time and energy towards something you are not in alignment with.

I would be miserable if I did this.

Wrt to free time that you could be putting elsewhere this isn’t helping you have more of it.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Question…

You seemingly exert too much time and energy towards something you are not in alignment with.

Wrt to free time that you could be putting elsewhere this isn’t helping you have more of it.
I have a dog that isn't happy unless she can challenge a couple of local dogs to a fight every day. And I seem to recall Carlos Castenada's Don Juan going on at length on the importance of having an enemy. Ortega y Gasset's "Origin of Philosophy" notes that one key aspect to any philosophy is what it sets its face against. So the LHP gives Mr. D there aught to define himself against.

"Where Would YHWH Be Without His Devil"? Sounds like the title for a Grateful Dead song, no? Or maybe Rolling Stones in their heyday.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
It suddenly occurred to me, what about angels, ones that love and light, yet can smite a city overnight?
I don't know if you can marry an angel or not, but I think it might make a one or two season half hour sitcom.

Bob comes home from work and sees his neighbor's lawn covered in devouring locusts. He runs into his house and sees his angel wife cooking dinner with zaps of lightning bolts. He asks her what she did to the neighbor's lawn this time, and she replies, "Thus sayeth the Lord thy God: if thy dog pisseth on my flowers, then I shall sent pestilence upon thy garden. How was your day honey? Wait, you don't have to tell me, I was watching you the whole time."

Carlos Castenada's Don Juan going on at length on the importance of having an enemy.

"worthy opponent"

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know if you can marry an angel or not, but I think it might make a one or two season half hour sitcom.

Bob comes home from work and sees his neighbor's lawn covered in devouring locusts. He runs into his house and sees his angel wife cooking dinner with zaps of lightning bolts. He asks her what she did to the neighbor's lawn this time, and she replies, "Thus sayeth the Lord thy God: if thy dog pisseth on my flowers, then I shall sent pestilence upon thy garden. How was your day honey? Wait, you don't have to tell me, I was watching you the whole time."

"worthy opponent"
Sorry---there is a difference, yes. OK: LHP is Mr. D's worthy opponent.

Butterfly Affect

Neophyte
Reaction score
I don't know why you would want to marry one. It feels like it wouldn't be very fun to marry something that doesn't have a physical presence. Unless you're able to hallucinate very vividly, I'd think that the appeal of marrying something that isn't able to physically touch you is always going to fall short, no matter how powerful a being it is.

Reaction score
Awards
Question…

Sigh ... its a sad sight to be a INFP into the occult. Sadly, none of the girls that are my type are into guys such as myself.
Which is why at 54, never married and no kids, no continuation of my family line.
So, I thought, well if these yahoos can marry demons, then I ought to be able to marry an angel the legit way.
So sigh yet again, I guess I carry on with indeed and match...

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Surely an angel would be significantly harder to impress than a human, them being surrounded by other perfect beings and having millennia of experiences and intelligence and wisdom of the ages etc

(Not making light of your overall situation; it's painful to not be in a relationship when you want to be in one)

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Surely an angel would be significantly harder to impress than a human, them being surrounded by other perfect beings and having millennia of experiences and intelligence and wisdom of the ages etc

(Not making light of your overall situation; it's painful to not be in a relationship when you want to be in one)
Actually the commonest human experience is the queenly girl who falls for Neanderthal Norm. Could be angels suffer the same failing. "Gabriel and Michael are so boring. With Darkling Donnie Trump, life is exciting again!"

Reaction score
Awards
I personally hope for grace to see Michael harpoon the dragon. But that's just me.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Sigh ... its a sad sight to be a INFP into the occult. Sadly, none of the girls that are my type are into guys such as myself.
Which is why at 54, never married and no kids, no continuation of my family line.
So, I thought, well if these yahoos can marry demons, then I ought to be able to marry an angel the legit way.
So sigh yet again, I guess I carry on with indeed and match...

I mean I understand how this life can be lonely and especially for those of us who are into Magick and the Occult. It's difficult to navigate and especially if your hoping to be able to be open about your practice.

But it just seems like you are worrying too much about LHP practitioners and what they are doing and why etc etc.

It just seems like that entire path is a trigger for you and sets you off down rabbit holes and gets you distracted.

Man you gotta somehow just let that part of the Occult go. It's not serving your best interest right now being that your are working the RHP.

Also it's confusing for me how you interpret Demon's, Angels, Spirits in general.

I can't remember if you follow Spirit Model or Psy Model...

But I know you are working from LTC's Kabbalah Magic and I know he approaches it very much from the Psy Model.

I believe there is Truth in both models but if pressed to choose I lean more towards the Psy Model.

But either way imho Marrying spirits or more specifically Angels isn't a thing.

They are aspects of something that is already a part of you. Now there may be some type of spirits that a person can bond themselves with but that's not going to be Angels I do not believe.

For the RHP your relationship or lover is going to be your HGA....which is also you.

Maybe start working on creating an HGA Invocation/Devotional that you can add into your routine from time to time.

I unfortunately don't have good advice for non-magickal relationships though. Maybe work with Venus/Netzach to create a talisman that's works on yourself to be or feel attractive to others or to maybe help lead you towards others who have similar interests.

Reaction score
Awards
Great advice, thank you.
@Vandheer ... I am in fact seeking Junior IT remote work. Also working with numerical processing in C and Python, possibly in Assembly as well. Also learning Arduino and Verilog for PLC programming. Have been down the Unix and Linux road, learning more about cloud and networking. Also pursuing AARL Ham Radio Technician study for exam and down the road, Network+, Linux+ and Security+.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Great advice, thank you.
@Vandheer ... I am in fact seeking Junior IT remote work. Also working with numerical processing in C and Python, possibly in Assembly as well. Also learning Arduino and Verilog for PLC programming. Have been down the Unix and Linux road, learning more about cloud and networking. Also pursuing AARL Ham Radio Technician study for exam and down the road, Network+, Linux+ and Security+.
Wait, I'm confused. Now you are going to marry a computer???