• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Me, myself and You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salva200

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hi men, Sorry for my english, im just a poor spanish in the middle of you all.

I just saw there are many people with a so deep knowledge of all those matters we love to study. I will be really pleased to get some of that informations for me.

Buuut...

You know, I am in this untill I was 6 years old. And the only lesson I learned till now is the difference between Pistis and Sophia, Knowledge and believing.
I saw many people here talking about demons and Angels. Do you have the knowledge of what you are talking about or just the beleiving of what you read in a book or what you think about? Do you really KNOW what you are talking about?

A Magus is only someone who survived his knowledge.

YHVH bless you all and again, be very carefull. (Again sorry for my english)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Do you really KNOW what you are talking about?
I find it important to test theories about energies and spirits, preferably with real time peer review

YHVH bless you all and again

How would you test this theory:
  • what/where/how is YHVH
  • does YHVH bless
  • does YHVH bless me
  • why does YHVH bless me again

Salva200

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I find it important to test theories about energies and spirits, preferably with real time peer review

How would you test this theory:
  • what/where/how is YHVH
  • does YHVH bless
  • does YHVH bless me
  • why does YHVH bless me again
Well I dont want to look like a bit stupid but most of the time, answers are more simples than the questions. You know, what I was trying to explain in my first post is that Knowledge has its own ways to protect itsef. I can answer you, you can read my answer and you can believe it or not, But you will NEVER know what I know of wht I say if you dont live what I lived.

Dont try to run, learn how to walk first.

Even if it sounds a bit like a Marvel movie, I have been involved in some business with (sons of YHVH) flesh of its flesh. I know what they are, then I know if the flesh they come from is real or not. (Hope that with my poor english you will understand something of this)

A Magus is only someone who survived his knowledge. Again.

In this "Material moment" of your evolution, I think whe have to look inside us and retrieve the answers from our own past, we Know most of them. Remember what´s basic and simple and then, enter in your choosen path. Only living we will understand. Knowledge has a price we have to pay. Pay it.

I dont know if this will be usefull for you, but 3 advices:

Dont beleive, KNOW. Again
As above so below. Again
A magus from Earthsea (Terramar) - Anne McCafrey

Well, blessings for most of you and regards to the rest.
Post automatically merged:

Bienvenido good to have you bro! At least I'm not the only Spanish person on the block.
Gracias, aquí me tienes para lo que necesites. Saludos.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, and welcome to the forum!
Thanks in deed, Diluculo_ElFuego, You seeems a very interesting person. Regards.

Last edited:

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I will have a look at your book asap and then I will contact you. It looks really interesting.
Thanks for your wellcome. if I can do something for you do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.