• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Mea Culpa's Colon

Everyone's got one.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This thread aims to provide a healthy alternative to deleting one's misbegotten threads (yesterday's fracas du jour in this forum.) Here you can come to kow-tow and express contrition for your graphological crimes against humanity. Case in point...

MEA CULPA #1: Yesterday I was rather more snide than I need to have been in my exchanges with theil (Theil?). Which is regrettable since the individual in question has some interesting remarks on magick and seems to have a dose of personal grit as well. Indeed, that one's notion of a secret society of like-minded individuals sans formal hierarchy is something I am myself drawn to. So I own up to having spoken in unseemly fashion.

Other penitents, please queue up and deplore your wickednesses in order of arrival.