• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Meditation Music

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i founhd dance meditation aka trance dance works deeper for me ( im so freakin damn stiff, i hardly dance) so this is one of a far past found during an ayahuasca trip walking true the red desert in search for medicine:

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Arktau Eos?
I felt like I was the only person on the planet who listens to them, surprised to see them posted.
My go-to for years from them is this one:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
And you practice Bardon too? You are a wifey material even if you are a dude by this point 🤣

Al-Zalaam

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
And you practice Bardon too? You are a wifey material even if you are a dude by this point 🤣

Lmao😂
You think that, but you'd quickly discover like my ex did that I have far more concerning red flags than merely being a man (at least in his opinion). 😛

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I like this playlist for chakra work
Lol, wanted to post all 7 tracks, but forum doesn't allow it (understandable). Leaving the first here then and link to the playlist:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!