• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Memeworld...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This is an open source gameland, but since this little corner of that land is on wizardforums, the rules are the general rules. For the rest anything goes...

614830cf2c1e5.jpeg

combustible-lemons-portal-2_design.png

5101680.jpg

longcat-meme-portal-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Shit. My meme doesn't work

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Sound on my phone is broken. But my eyes like it 😜

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Found my spirit animals back 😂
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Aggressive frog and snake costs the world 16 miliard euro.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
  • importing exotic frog to Australia because muh natural pest control
  • poisonous to humans
  • has no natural enemies, frog population explodes
  • moving towards Darwin, people flee in panic

mfw

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Btw @Yazata: i didnt get a view, but i did get a street full of singing men. I was the bass.. 🎶🤣💋

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What i always do : spreading the Love.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ok here in the netherlands aka memworld we work a bit different. we first shit up so we dont hit each other. our coutry is not that big so you get easily wounded. so we when the pillars are up we weave lines between them like a wyrd web and we war between cities. right now we got amsterdam and the backlands in the northwest. we got groningen with the surrounding villages and fields. we got the ijselmeer and almere, a island surrounded by a spooky lake, we got rotterdam the biggest slave trade and port of the world, we got brabant known for it illigal drugs and shit, we got limburg were our mountains are just below sea level and last but not least we got enschede a powerfull crossroad of leylines and were the queen and her family got attacked by a tealight.

long story short for the auslander unter uns take a side, pick your choose, gamble, whatever if you dont like it wait for the next train they will bring you to the sportcomplex...

images

reddit-post-mentions-dutch-people-or-the-netherlands-dutch-people-44163630.png

aZyo9yn_460s.jpg

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i forgot utrecht, the centre of our country, but thats some fucked up shit with spychological warfare, spyops, etc. in the air and low lofe drugcartels on the ground so since they, of course, dont know how to work nicely together i thought them up something fun. well i didnt think it up, a member of wf asked for some magick i knew some in usa military, so its a fun work around just like the area 51 meme/psyop. the dutch hardly understand patriotism so beware!
3i8o5t.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Nederland, where Lucifer lights the candles in church, where cookies of devil's feet are made, and where a figure who brings gifts and joy to children is now kicked out because of the color of his skin.
Btw, were you ever a gabber Lou?
This one still is awesome:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!