• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Mid Day Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray.shades

Visitor
Reaction score
Hail my fellows! I am new to Wizard Forums and so far it has piqued my interest and I pray in exceeds any and all expectations. I am man in my thirties, majority Celtic ancestry, currently live in the Mid West and best describe my beliefs as Universal Spirituality. Hail and farewell my brothers and sisters!

Reaction score
Awards
Hail my fellows! I am new to Wizard Forums and so far it has piqued my interest and I pray in exceeds any and all expectations. I am man in my thirties, majority Celtic ancestry, currently live in the Mid West and best describe my beliefs as Universal Spirituality. Hail and farewell my brothers and sisters!
Hello and welcome to the forums :)

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

Hello brother, It's nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.