• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Middle Pillar and LBRP

Heliona

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I started doing Middle Pillar (plus grounding when needed) and LBRP. Like I said in my introductions, just at the beginning. I am planning on doing them untill I centered my self for stronger energetic work. I just want to ask you all, if you ever did it, and what are your thinkings?

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
There are various entries for the human that wishes to participate in the Cosmos including:

• activating the cosmic patterning of the human, e.g. Tree of Life
  • increasing the flow of cosmic energy anchored in the heart
  • increasing relationship with suitable inner plane entities
  • refining the personality and aligning it with the light of the soul
  • committing to the proper unfoldment of the Divine Intent within the human

I started with the refinement and moved to relationship with inner plane entities and thence to the cosmic flow into the heart.

My interaction with the ToL has been mainly limited to its application to land masses.

Heliona

Neophyte
Reaction score
There are various entries for the human that wishes to participate in the Cosmos including:

• activating the cosmic patterning of the human, e.g. Tree of Life
  • increasing the flow of cosmic energy anchored in the heart
  • increasing relationship with suitable inner plane entities
  • refining the personality and aligning it with the light of the soul
  • committing to the proper unfoldment of the Divine Intent within the human

I started with the refinement and moved to relationship with inner plane entities and thence to the cosmic flow into the heart.

My interaction with the ToL has been mainly limited to its application to land masses.
Can you please elaborate more what do you mean with refinment and connection with inner entities? Thanks.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
It is necessary to control the physical and emotional desires and to control the mind. In this process the denser energy/substances are discarded and the human becomes increasing transparent to (resonates with) the light of the soul.

As the human becomes more refined it establishes improved relationships with the rest of Existence and thereby qualifies for assistance by constructive entities

Heliona

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi Heliona,

Do you meditate daily ?.

BTW, there is an educational site where you may find valuable information.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I would also suggest Donald Micheal Kraig's Modern Magick.
Yes, I do it daily, when I have time I do it twice a day. I was also thinking about getting that book. I did hear about it. Thank you for the suggestion.

Heliona

Neophyte
Reaction score
It is necessary to control the physical and emotional desires and to control the mind. In this process the denser energy/substances are discarded and the human becomes increasing transparent to (resonates with) the light of the soul.

As the human becomes more refined it establishes improved relationships with the rest of Existence and thereby qualifies for assistance by constructive entities
Thank you for the explanation.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I started doing Middle Pillar (plus grounding when needed) and LBRP. Like I said in my introductions, just at the beginning. I am planning on doing them untill I centered my self for stronger energetic work. I just want to ask you all, if you ever did it, and what are your thinkings?
What I think about the middle pillar ritual is that it seemed after a while to be a technique for identifying or uniting in some way with the Higher Self. Sorta like getting to use his spiritual organs for a while.

I guess this brings some form of authority when dealing with summoned entities and troublesome spiritual visitors.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hi, Heliona! I have been meditating for quite a while and it is amazing, but what I've learned myself, was that I can't take it to seriously, and just have fun with it. Many blessings!!

Heliona

Neophyte
Reaction score
What I think about the middle pillar ritual is that it seemed after a while to be a technique for identifying or uniting in some way with the Higher Self. Sorta like getting to use his spiritual organs for a while.

I guess this brings some form of authority when dealing with summoned entities and troublesome spiritual visitors.
Well yes. It centers me for something more.