• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Modern conveniences and alchemy

Reaction score
Awards
RE: General Occult Discussion • The Science of Real Magic
SUBTOPIC: Transmutation and the Tools of the Art
※→ @Diluculo_DelFue, stalkinghyene, et al,

(COMMENT)

In the mid-1980s, I was assigned to the Allied Command (Counterintelligence), and while on (leave) Malta, I happen to help the wife of a Nobel Family. And while in the Smoking Room after a short dinner, and totally a surprise to me, the local Marquis was handing out some Awards and Decorations to a few select members of the 3d Order • Knights of Malta. There were two new Chevale, one new Chevalier, and out of the blue, the Adjudant to the Marquis called out my name. The Marquis presented the "Honorary" Title and Order of Merit as a Squire, a very small Gold Ring (which means I get to stand next to the horse of a Knight)(one step above a surf). Now, after the ceremonies, the Marquis disappears, and there were these gaggles in which, in a congratulatory way that what is special about the right is that it was forged using the Gold of the Philosopher's Stone.

So, whether or not the Philosopher's Stone is actually real, or was once real, at least until the mid-1980s, there are still small chunks of Gold that were used to make small rings and insets to royal crowns.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
What an inspiring and awesome story. You never know what you can receive through a random act of kindness.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@RoccoR: Maybe it helps, or not, but 118 makes total sense. Like duh everyone knows that, which wasnt the case, little did i know.
95, however rings bells like yeah well approximately, but i have no clue where or even if that ever ends. I would say 16, but i know its a lie its 15. Me, ratting🤥💖