• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

More Paranoid Schizophrenia

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
"Moderna and Pfizer have
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
the price of the vaccines to about $130 a dose, compared with about $20 for the first vaccines and $30 for the last boosters, raising overall health care costs. Maybarduk pointed out that the U.S. government funded research involved in developing mRNA vaccines, and said the government missed an opportunity to request price caps in return for that investment. Both companies earned billions from vaccine sales in 2021 and 2022. Moderna’s
predicts another $6 billion to $8 billion in COVID vaccine sales this year and Pfizer expects $14 billion." (
)

I'll take my omicron-variant straight up, thank you. No chaser. Any gummermint what "misses a chance" to request price caps is either too foolish or too sly to be trusted about anything of moment.
Post automatically merged:

posted source link wrong. Here is the correct one:

also in the previous post's quote, emphasis was added by myself