• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

🤡 Idiotic Post Moronic thread

This is a fine display of idiot behavior.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greyhawke

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Warned: Threat / Attack / Violent
Honestly man why do you wanna fight with me. Just leave me alone I will leave you alone
Impossible. Because my purpose is to KILL ALL AMERICANS, no matter what their race, creed or colour:-

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Le Pen has made it clear that Americans won't go without a fight (although there are now fewer than 1 million Americans still alive), but they are determined to inflict massive casualties against the French expeditionary force, which leaves me with no choice than to wipe you out.

If your country won't surrender, then we will wipe you out, which is what I intend to do.

Because there is no way that your country will ever surrender, which is why I'm going to KILL ALL OF YOU.
Post automatically merged:

He's a clown.
As it stands, there are now fewer than 1 million Americans still alive in the USA. It is now time for your people to surrender, or else, I will kill every last person.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Impossible. Because my purpose is to KILL ALL AMERICANS, no matter what their race, creed or colour:-

Le Pen has made it clear that Americans won't go without a fight (although there are now fewer than 1 million Americans still alive), but they are determined to inflict massive casualties against the French expeditionary force, which leaves me with no choice than to wipe you out.

If your country won't surrender, then we will wipe you out, which is what I intend to do.

Because there is no way that your country will ever surrender, which is why I'm going to KILL ALL OF YOU.

As it stands, there are now fewer than 1 million Americans still alive in the USA. It is now time for your people to surrender, or else, I will kill every last person.
Halphas and his legions couldn't kill me. Are you more powerful than Halphas? And I am not American

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

And India is buying Russian oil. So India's loyalty to USA is questionable

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
They are INFERIOR and jealous of white people because they themselves have no ability to produce offspring who are truly WHITE.
undefined

Say what???

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
To attempt to address the original topic, you can only affect the past if you have absolutely no knowledge about those aspects of the past.

You can affect your own past if you are willing to screw up your own memories. Not recommended.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
To attempt to address the original topic, you can only affect the past if you have absolutely no knowledge about those aspects of the past.

You can affect your own past if you are willing to screw up your own memories. Not recommended.
Delete your answer if you are not racist. Or modify as xxxxx

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
@greyhawke Smashing down your shields were easier than I expected. I did bring it on, incest product. You are death cursed which can't be reversed

Indians are far more talented and hard working than the stupid white French couch potatoes, and MNCs prefer an Indian over a white. We are naturally superior to the whites, and don't die out of sun caused skin cancer. And pure blood doesn't mean. And Indians are brainier than the French. Indians revered, feared and took help from Tantriks whereas the foolish whites misunderstood magic and burnt witches at the stake. We Indians are far more superior than the incestuous French, you yourself being a filthy product of incest

Please add this to the sword banishing ritual bested thread, inbetween the chat as a retort when 1st racist comment came in

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
For future reference, please read the forum rules. The thread you were referring to was locked.

1. Don't be a dick — Behave yourself. Do not needlessly attack, or be overly aggressive with other members. Having a bad day, or problems in your own life does not excuse you to treat people with disrespect and anger. Remember, anger breeds more anger, and no one has as much of a deep, bottomless, eternal pit of burning anger than I do. Flamewars will result in both parties being penalized.​

The rules were written by @SkullTraill

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
it's funny to me because bro took all the trash talk when it happened and it was fine
then it's like they slept on it for a bit and is like "you know what...."
and now we have the start of a true flame war.

you are riding a fast train to ban land my friend, the user in question has already been banned and on probation
when it was time for war you didn't hit him, the thread is closed now and you bring dishonor to all Indians, but next time you will be ready!

like...he can't read or respond to you, you know?

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
it's funny to me because bro took all the trash talk when it happened and it was fine

you are riding a fast train to ban land my friend, the user in question has already been banned and on probation
when it was time for war you didn't hit him, the thread is closed now and you bring dishonor to all Indians, but next time you will be ready!

Actually he can. If he is computer savvy. Man, I was busy with work, and I could barely type the text

Yeah I will cut this topic now

He's gonna be dead anyways

I was just trying to avoid the fight... except incest product made it clear he would KILL me

Better be late to retort than never retort

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.