• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Most Innocent Demon To Work With ?

Someone's asking for help!

jattx

Visitor
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
New to Occultism — Need Guidance


Hi everyone! I’m completely new to occultism and just starting to explore this subject.


I’d love to hear from experienced members: Where should a beginner start, and what should I learn or practice first?


I’m especially interested in understanding the basics of occultism, different traditions, and how beginners can approach the subject safely and responsibly.


Any advice, book recommendations, or beginner-friendly resources would be greatly appreciated! 🙏
 

Firetree

Disciple
Joined
Jan 13, 2026
Messages
783
Reaction score
1,005
Awards
6
I still don't understand your gripe with other peoples responses not being suitable for you to the fact that you have to react in the way you are..

I dont understand your protest at me telling a self declared absolute beginner to start at the beginning .


However, I am not surprised as I seen your other arguments/back and forths with people on here and they come off as childish. No offense to you-- just not here for that.. Here for civil discussions and to share my experiences/knowledge.

Then you have not seen my arguments which are often in depth and factual and historical based mixed with reason and common sense . What you probably JUDGE as 'childish ' is me being flippant or sarcastic ... yes, I am also like that , so what ?

I also still stand on the fact that sending someone a wikipedia link and whining about other responses is not as helpful as offering good advice or knowledge based on experience or that can help them in the long run.

Who is 'whining ' now ? And you didnt offer good advice .... for a beginner . That was obvious .

You believing that my advice was too advanced for him, is quite silly. It's like you think he's a 7 yr old child or something..

Nope, I clearly read what he wrote , he said himself it is VERY CLEAR ... if you take the time to read actually read it - I will highlight the bits that are revelant and caused me to see him as beginner ;

New to Occultism — Need Guidance


Hi everyone! I’m completely new to occultism and just starting to explore this subject.


I’d love to hear from experienced members: Where should a beginner start, and what should I learn or practice first?


I’m especially interested in understanding the basics of occultism
, different traditions, and how beginners can approach the subject safely and responsibly.


Any advice, book recommendations, or beginner-friendly resources would be greatly appreciated! 🙏

... and you come along after this and suggest he invoke demons ????



that he can't understand basic ideas like elements, metals, colors, herbs, plants..

You are assuming he can . He does not say so himself . In any case there are 100 ways to start learning that without invoking demons .... I am sure even you realise this !

Anyways, once again nothing personal with me putting you on ignore.. Take care.

Its probably for the best ... otherwise you might start looking at what you are doing instead of complaining about me being 'unhelpful' to a beginner .

-----------------

In any case jattx , I am happy to answer any questions you have ( as your overall request was pretty general ... I would first suggest ; what are YOU interested in ?
 

ROL13

Neophyte
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
36
Reaction score
44
New to Occultism — Need Guidance
Hi everyone! I’m completely new to occultism and just starting to explore this subject.
I’d love to hear from experienced members: Where should a beginner start, and what should I learn or practice first?
I’m especially interested in understanding the basics of occultism, different traditions, and how beginners can approach the subject safely and responsibly.
Any advice, book recommendations, or beginner-friendly resources would be greatly appreciated! 🙏
In my opinion, there is an overvaluation of working with demons or Goetic spirits (the Left-Hand Path)—the idea that they are more powerful, more "forbidden," and so on. To me, working with angels (the 72 of the Shem) is tremendously effective; it helps you confront your shadows and bring out the best version of yourself. Before working with demons, take a look at theurgy and astro-theurgy, and ask yourself the uncomfortable "7 Whys." This will help you dig deeper to see if your request is just an ego-driven whim or an essential part of your "Hero's Journey." That’s my advice—and for the record, I’m an old guy who’s been around the block a few times.
 
Top