• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Most taboo spell?

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
What's the deepest, darkest spells to try?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Because it's intriguing
I mean...IMO there are many spells that can considered taboo

But the thing is can it manifest in this realm...by that I just mean can you get it to happen

anyway there are plenty 9f messed up curses and spells, wives feeding a husband her period blood to keep him faithful, hoodoo curses to fuck up the genitals, spells to drive an ex lover crazy till they return involving the dead

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I mean...IMO there are many spells that can considered taboo

But the thing is can it manifest in this realm...by that I just mean can you get it to happen

anyway there are plenty 9f messed up curses and spells, wives feeding a husband her period blood to keep him faithful, hoodoo curses to fuck up the genitals, spells to drive an ex lover crazy till they return involving the dead
Thanks, I was learning about A Crowley and the spell he was trying to invoke. All super intriguing stuff.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There’s also extreme more stuff

some spirits like energy...they feed off life energy in the form of blood sacrifice, animal sacrifice, some curses involving animal sacrifice are pretty messed up.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Curse of Set-Typhon from Abrasax.
Are you referring to The Summoning of Set-Typhon on page 73? If so ... why do you think that is a "deep and dark" spell? The ritual uses candles, incense and spoken words. What's so deep and dark about that? It seems very basic to me.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, and it is a curse. It is a basic spell. You are correct, from what I recall within memory of it.
I didn't actually use it, but a storm did gather from nowhere when I put my rage into speaking it. No incense was burnt either.
Maybe its not deep and dark. Certainly not a blessing to anyone but yourself or those affected by a party.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
This is really harder to answer than it appears. Everyone assumes magic, black or otherwise, is all murder and whatnot. There's not a ton of that, honestly. Some of the things we used to consider taboo isn't really taboo anymore, at least in the West. Sex magic? That's a good Saturday night. Drinking blood? Idiot Hollywood people talk about that all the time. No big deal.

I had to really dig to find anything unique. This comes from The Warlock's Book by Peter Haining. I inherited a number of boxes of occult books from a friend, and he had varied interests. I've only ever skimmed this book. This little tidbit is a description on how to create a liquid made from the flesh of a child for The Black Sabbat:

Those to be called to the Devil's service lie in wait for children. These are often found dead by their parents, and the simple people believe that they have themselves overlain them, or that they died from natural causes; but it is we who have destroyed them. For that purpose we steal them out of the grave and boil them with lime, till all the flesh is loosed from the bones, and is reduced to one mass. We make out of the firm part an ointment, and fill a bottle with the fluid; and whoever drinks with due ceremonies of this, belongs in our league, and is already capable of bewitching.
I'm gonna go ahead and hard pass on the kid-garita (get it?).

Honestly, most of it is Hollywood movie BS, unless you alter your definition of taboo to mean going against Christianity specifically. Evoking demons for fun and profit would be taboo from that perspective.

There's a section in Pacts With the Devil: A Chronicle of Sex, Blasphemy & Liberation by Christopher S. Hyatt & S. Jason Black, which you can view at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Chapter 16, titled Sex Rites (page 233 in the actual book, page 118 in archive.org's reader), many people would definitely consider taboo. Maybe not specifically the sex, but the creation and use of the elixir.

Reaction score
Awards
This is really harder to answer than it appears. Everyone assumes magic, black or otherwise, is all murder and whatnot. There's not a ton of that, honestly. Some of the things we used to consider taboo isn't really taboo anymore, at least in the West. Sex magic? That's a good Saturday night. Drinking blood? Idiot Hollywood people talk about that all the time. No big deal.

I had to really dig to find anything unique. This comes from The Warlock's Book by Peter Haining. I inherited a number of boxes of occult books from a friend, and he had varied interests. I've only ever skimmed this book. This little tidbit is a description on how to create a liquid made from the flesh of a child for The Black Sabbat:

I'm gonna go ahead and hard pass on the kid-garita (get it?).

Honestly, most of it is Hollywood movie BS, unless you alter your definition of taboo to mean going against Christianity specifically. Evoking demons for fun and profit would be taboo from that perspective.

There's a section in Pacts With the Devil: A Chronicle of Sex, Blasphemy & Liberation by Christopher S. Hyatt & S. Jason Black, which you can view at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Chapter 16, titled Sex Rites (page 233 in the actual book, page 118 in archive.org's reader), many people would definitely consider taboo. Maybe not specifically the sex, but the creation and use of the elixir.
Michael Ford's Beginning Luciferian Magic as well as the Satanic Bible/Satanic Rituals have a few blasphemy rites.
I am not sure, but I think that might alienate you from God and his protection on you.

Reaction score
Awards
Indigenous magic can be potent. Taboos and customs leap to mind, (anthropological terms) meaning that as long as you are in the tribe you're protected as you abide along customs and taboos guidelines.
Some dark, some light.