• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Most taboo spell?

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Probably death curses or psychopathic initiation rituals (the kind that require human sacrifice, flesh eating, fecal matter play, etc). Many of the death curses I've seen from the ADRs are next level crazy. Some require you to harm living animals.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
taboo is cultural and personal. read up on antinomianism and find something that you really makes your stomach turn. mine for example was eating pork. it gave me a huge break tru. was it deep and dark magick? no did it open me up to huge spiritual insights? yes.
i dont mind killing an animal and butchering it. i dont mind researching things child trafficking or reading about what mengele did. but breaking my own taboo made my world go upside down, spiral and more.

so what is a big dark taboo? go against yourself and be more you. even bigger taboo: be totally you out in the open. its called being sovereign under god, they like to kill you for that. seems like quite the taboo to me.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I am sure the child sacs are beyond taboo and outright demonic geotia for possession this is forbidden. But any straight up sex spell to intercourse your sister should do it as wellas your various wives f others, But taboo is only in the realm of ethics which is a lower commoner truth. Once you ascend to the higher planes of knowledge nothing is wrong.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not really a curse, but fun non the less. I had somehow the 'honor' of being connected to a vampire group called the sabertoothclan with father sebastian as leader. What they do, is suck on your finances and you get broke.

It took me a while to get rid of them as they are not taken serious, but they do have a quite nasty skill.

So i showed them around. First the dutch route, that was simple as father sebastian has duych roots. They liked it and i lost my home. They wanted more and i couldnt disconnect, still. Now they wanted the arabian route, makes sense stamppot doesnt sell all to well and they are in for the money. At this point my mum brings me food as i dont have money for that either anymore.

This round i got lucky, my mum is arabian old school dangerous and loves to watch turkish, korean, arabian tvshows. In those worlds its like the bold ad the beautiful, but with more witchcraft, hate and jealousy a westerner can think of. So i let my mum enjoy the tv and i let them walk that world. Btw the turks even had a game of thrones series turkish empire style. My mum loved it.

Yesterday i found out father sebastian and his belly dancing bitch are going crazy and his clan downhill. And i found 10 bucks, got a happier flow, husband found a job, etc.

Best curse ever: game of thrones

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Arabian older mums can easily become a curse. If they are Jewish it also gets Armageddon style.
I never had that problem ever. Maybe some charm I have. I don't know. Or do we have something in common? One day I might find out what it is.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
my initiation was like lets bring her to the start of humanity show her why we set up certain things as bad over the aeons and let her feel it all in her totality so she falls for the oldest trick and give up her powers as spirit in order to land in her body without pain. me thinks not, but the path was real and some things have become logically bad where i didnt know before. mind you i had to learn to understand humans as i didnt even notice what is a big noose or stranger a good vibe. so in a sense its my first time as human while i know im more of a once in a aeon kinda girl. since the internet things are more logical to me, before that no clue whatsoever. i thought everyone was like me, brought that back to nope just me. took me 50 years and still maybe who knows. but bodily im jewish, baptized calvinsitic christian with jezuit interconnections in blood amongst other hidden ones and got introduced to islam after i brought my grandmother home and my mum brought home a moslem djinn.

so in essence im the whole shjabang. what you are is a continuation of a story, just due to your avatar. you also are quite good in helping me find joy in what i can do right now. you have a daddyhusband feel which makes me feel safe.

and you also remind me of a trail i took. i was combining bloodlines for whatever reason back then and combined the bushes as my family took the stairway to heaven found out i know more sex stories then tobi, went to have a look what obamahs mum was doing (according to whatever newssite voudou), found out new york had a spiritual slavery problem, took over as that was really really a bad thing, got caught during my ayahuasca trip, spirits came and bend the way. and what do we know they put me here on wizardforum as humans are stupid and the clue is out there.

so where the hell did we entwine?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have no idea. There is no room for my story. At some point I stopped caring and let it be.
I found out early that I love to dive. The deeper, the better. Per profundis ad lubidinem is the motto of my forum. The name is Abyssdiving. It has nothing to do with real diving though. It has everything to do with magic, deep trance and dreams. We used to do dream expeditions with 10 or more in a team for example. Yes, depth and getting to the bottom. The ground. Was die Welt im Innersten zusammenhält.

That formed me. It might be in my eyes.

We will find out for sure.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
mmmm, well you make me flexible and you remind me of things i liked too, but had to stop for several reasons. one being people got sick due to me opening a prob wrong portal. an other one is soul rape hurts, so i might have become a bit too careful which shows itself as little fears.

i can hardly dream these days, let alone remember them. it would be nice if i could get that going again.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Good. Let the dreams flow. They will tell more than words! :)