• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Much ado about nothing...LRP vs LRH

Reaction score
Awards
Hey all,

I've become quite a groupie of Damien Echols lately, and was watching his video on the Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram.
I'd heard before and even started to read up on it, on how the directions change, ie Aries is first in the east and Pisces last in the West. However unlike the LRP, the zodiac sign is usually not drawn but instead Mars would be drawn or perhaps Luna or Jupiter.
However the LRP unlike the LRH is static in terms of direction, starting and ending in east. There was an exception where Christopher's Invoking the Four Powers of Earth is essentially earth snippets from Opening by Watchtower with Adonai Ha Aretz vibrated drawing an Invoking Earth pentagram, and Adonai while drawing Taurus in the center of the Pentagon. However this is started and finished in the North, which may be natural for an Earth Invoking pentagram.
I bring up Aries and pisces because of an interesting tarot draw earlier, but also because they are the examples in The Golden Dawn 7th Ed pp364 (Book 4).
Aries is a Fire sign but as the sun revolves through the zodiac belt, it starts in the east but also with Aries. Next is earth sign Tau is south, Gem in west, Can in north, and so on. How does it all work? I don't quite get it.

Last edited:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
That’s funny, I just got his High Magick Book in the mail under an hour ago… he is a really good magician.

Reaction score
Awards
It also appears that I should have stated clearer, that zodiac signs are written in the pentagram, while planetary signs drawn/written in the hexagrams. Appropriate divine name vibration..Makes me wonder with the LRP and the Zodiacal Correspondences in Book Shares as the name transliteration and new zodiacal archangel vibrated etc.

Reaction score
Awards
While studying The Ritual of the Pentagram, and comparing to Supreme Invoking RotP, where would I casually place enochian?
I'm just lost as to what the change in direction does between LRP and LRH. I know among the signs there are Cardinal, Kerubic and Mutable signs, but how those directions matter throws me. I will definitely send you a PM.
Post automatically merged:

Tomorrow is Friday, can test this with a Venus (Fire) invoking LRP with Aries or Taurus. I could swear I saw an operation with zodiac signs in a LRH however. Maybe because of a Lotus Wand operation.
Post automatically merged:

From TGD 7th Ed pp 362...
"Yet their natural position in the zodiac is : fire in the east, earth in the south, air in the West, and water in the North. Therefore they vibrate: air between west and east, fire between east and south, water between north and west and earth between south and north. Spirit also vibrateth between height and depth."

Last edited: