• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Music] Music suggestions for altered states of mind.

A post about music...

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I use this song when I am doing physical manifestion for a spirit after my evocation. I first meditate, evoke the spirit, ask for a physical manifestion then put this song and I observe the spirit in my physical vision. Funny thing that ayin means eye in Hebrew and I always use this song to manifest spirits in a beholdable for.

The second use that I have for this song is for a cool down after workout, work or study sessions and as a mini yoga nidra meditation.
Wow, this one is good.

When using music, it depends on where I want to go, or what intention I have. As I like to imagine mountain sceneries, I love to use all 3 volumes of Enchanted Lands, I like the first the most.

For other uses I use different ones, I often find usable ambient in Cryo Chamber collection. I also sometimes explore Cyclic Law store for good albums.

Xag9

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, this one is good.

When using music, it depends on where I want to go, or what intention I have. As I like to imagine mountain sceneries, I love to use all 3 volumes of Enchanted Lands, I like the first the most.

For other uses I use different ones, I often find usable ambient in Cryo Chamber collection. I also sometimes explore Cyclic Law store for good albums.
Cryo is aslo very good, Nordvgr is aslo amazing.

One of my all time favourites is this

This just hits different.. I love the cold ancient atmosphere

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Personally I like to listen to Chopin’s full nocturnes at 432hz - Vivaldi’s 4 seasons at 432hz - Beethoven Moonlight Sonata at (you guessed it) 432hz, also Paganini is pretty great, especially his violin concerto no1 op.6 (I’m not a big fan of his la Campanella although it’s one of his most famous pieces others may like)

Listening to them helps stimulate your mind so if you close your eyes and focus you should be able to see bright streaks depending on how adept you are it may be instant, it may take some time. Then you can willfully manipulate those into a shape, it’s a great visualization technique, also that type of focus before you fall asleep helps with dream stimulation/remembrance.

For a more meditative state or other works then I go with binaural beats/tone frequencies. 🎧

Rowena

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
For more 'traditional' music, I'd choose some kind of folksy drum-based instrumentals, like this:

For something with a modern feel, I'd go for a more psychedelic instrumental, like this:

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Not really a music, it's solfeggio, but strange one. Sometimes I use it at meditation, it is very interesting sound. I'm not owner of that video, I just uploaded it year after author deleted it along with his channel. I kept name and description as they were originally.