• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

music topic

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Those back in tbe kiddy days i would sit in lotusposition with my hands up in the sky when i would have dirty hands. And i wouldnt move until someone cleaned them. I still have a picture of me sitting on the middle of the road. I think i was 4 or something. When do we get to the dream part?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I kid you not, this song now got banned in Germany. Like officially. Forbidden. Not allowed to be performed anywhere. They hatin'. Everybody sings it, tho. 😂

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hehehe, that singer looks like a dutch australian i saw on masterchef australia and met him in rotterdam the lidl. he had food from his dutch nonna as specialty. stamppot, bitterballen, etc. we had a great laugh and pretty cool he walked into my world...

my little brother btw heals with music: a didgeridoo. and i had once an exchange with the daughter of an aborignal. i saw true her eyes when he blew powder into it. she came to see tru my eyes. sad story she wanted to go home, i didnt., but went anyways. so now i have a next life in the australian desert on my wish list.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!