• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

music topic

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
If you spike it, Lou, I guess I'll drink it with cheers to the Cheshire Cat!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
sure, but dont touch my buns, its not friday yet so we still need a hotdog...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know, i have a really nasty cat, who likes the internet, its a real cat btw so it took a while to figure what the hell she was up to. but anyways its quite the islamic things to give animals their own spiritual place and ways. since we have the internet things have been strange, my cat has decided she is involved. if you dont believe it ask scottish pride.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
due to the merger working strange in the crypto topic and i just wrote there i like the spirits of this band as they are fun, know the way and like me. so what can i say? they want it here ? allahu alem aka idk, its be like water, its synchronicities, its life. ;)

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
This was the song I was playing when we noticed with all Arch Angels that We are winning this Divine War. ;)