• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

music topic

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
should occult music have some kind of sign that it is at the beginning of the song like notes fading away towards some occult music destination?
Post automatically merged:

maybe During some expected phases of you know, trendy occult music. Hahahah

Maybe the ufo taking off sound…

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@JMPtD:
music in essence is mathematical, so its a tool. music is also used for mass manipulation, so certain texts and words are highly occult. i got annoyed at every body saying that ya average pop music isnt magical, while in actuality its the most evilest, if only for the reason that the bigger players on earth use it to rule. i studied neuro linguistic programming for a while and found my way into using it. even the druids of old had muses and bards, so its def. all occult. and then of course there are spirits who like to listen in here every ow and then, sometimes they even want to dance. and thats like spirit possession in voudou or zdub in arabic terms.

i learned a lot while listening to beyonce. i know she uses witchcraft, but for me she is one of the few who let room for a bystander to learn in a safe spot from it. there are other musicians who have more boundaries, so it differs. nicky minaj, for example has a girl help, for when you need a flow of leave me the fuck alone. one just needs to dare to make some connections with ones own flow. its like diving in a pool of numbers, just like in the disney vid donald in mathematic land:

as an adult we tend to have more focus on sex, and in the conspiracy lane its often mentioned where pics of disney have hidden sexual images. those are the oogy boogies to stop you from seeing the truth and distract you so they misc and the vid can subtle manipulate you. kids dont see it, but are just as much enticed by the maick of manipulation by sound and visuals. i just bomb myself first with more nasty music or a good FAP and then the view gets clearer.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Confucius says there is good music and bad music; songs are good emotional training courses for certain cultural or phenomenal aspects. entertainment is commonly within the realm of material items for certain musics and things while the spiritual path in a way focuses more on the body plainly still though even the body is much compared and contrasted by the other spiritual qualities. Bio memory, muscle memory, bio energy wisdom can help one stay anchored grounded functioning for navigstion. Also i read confucius says one thing to do with entertainment is to cast out the evil forces purifying it bringing safety and guidance to the culture which could still be done in the non physical groups of people of course though Confucius for example really did not get to caught up with what would involve spiritual matters concerning at least what the teachings would involve I read, while magick philosophy and magic abilities are great the apparent ‘foundational characters’ of experience seem to be much oriented for a more austerious plain essential level of success that still should be greatly key to all and many while he said ‘bland music’ is good. stay vibrant and charged up. Always charged up. No battery needed home dawg. Hahahaha, live life but be sustainable. Nonexploitative. Nonharmful. Om shanti bless.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
On the Confucius whim here is a good song that is dedicated to little physical realm intake for still though great spiritual powers.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

Good resonance with the coming of this song.- Felt like a book of my life ended with this song coming and a new era is about to begin.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Amur: be well as a future friend and may we forget the past.
Did i just see milli vanilli turn maitreya????

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
this song might sound stupid af, but i married out of my parents home at 18 and my mum did the same at 14, as did many others. this new generation thing where people leave to live alone is strange and sometimes a bit scary, but we know they can as we raised them ourselves...💘
so cheers and bottoms up cause were great.