• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

music topic

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
The worst thing is when you don't really like the genre, or the lyrics, but the beat and "flow" of the song is infectious and gets stuck in your head 😂
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

IDK its just something about this beat, it just sounds so chaotic and yet at the same time melodic, its like the lyrics don't even matter. The warped vocal sound effects just adds to it.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards

Does anybody remember Flyleaf? Sometimes I like to find some of the other songs their lead singer did, because GOD her voice.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards

Then some mf decided to put rap to the Helltaker soundtrack and it somehow fucking slaps. XD

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So apparently Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross decided to produce a pop artist's album. While I absolutely despise modern pop and am by no means a fan of this Halsey chick (in fact I haven't even heard of her before), this new album did have a couple of decent songs, take it from someone who can't stand the vapid and idiotic copycat pop culture.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone stream Certified Lover Boy (Drake), DONDA (Yeezy) or Call Me If You Get Lost (Tyler the Creator)?