• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

My experience trying to channel Arch Angel Raphaels energy.

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I did a little ritual for the purpose of healing myself and family, it started out with the visualization of connecting yourself to source, and basically I called out to Raphael using his sigil and some prayer, once I felt he was listening I asked to borrow his power. I did not wait for a confirmation. Instead I just immediately visualized his magickal power extending and becoming one with my own power.

Things got dark really fast about half way through, instead of the energy being visualized as white light like normal, it turned a dark black and red color. I couldn't finish the ritual because I was overwhelmed by how the energy felt angry.

In other words Raphael kindly told me to fuck off. It was quite an amazing experience and don't regret it one bit, but it was really cool to have happen in a way because it felt like he was gently telling me to stop. That he didn't like what I was doing.

He could have made it way more harsh and scary if he wanted to, but the angels seem to be extremely benevolent in the way they deal with people.

Cosmic equivalent of getting my wrist slapped with a wooden spoon. Since then I have apologized for my error and thanked him for showing me the error of my ways. I look back and it is almost comedic.

Now when I want to borrow Raphaels energy I will simply ask and trust that if he wants to help he will.

Anyone else have any similar stories of when an entity told you to stop?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In my experience Light from on high, objects to being distorted. It goes elsewhere to avoid contamination.

The trick is to be a line of least resistance for the target energy.

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Is there a reason you think he was upset with you.
I believe it was probably me taking energy forcibly rather than asking, now I let Raphael direct his own energy and help if he wants. I will likely try incorporating his energy with my own again in the future. Just working on strengthening the relationship first.

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
In my experience Light from on high, objects to being distorted. It goes elsewhere to avoid contamination.

The trick is to be a line of least resistance for the target energy.
Thank you for that, I will definitely think about this.

Reaction score
Awards
I did a little ritual for the purpose of healing myself and family, it started out with the visualization of connecting yourself to source, and basically I called out to Raphael using his sigil and some prayer, once I felt he was listening I asked to borrow his power. I did not wait for a confirmation. Instead I just immediately visualized his magickal power extending and becoming one with my own power.

Things got dark really fast about half way through, instead of the energy being visualized as white light like normal, it turned a dark black and red color. I couldn't finish the ritual because I was overwhelmed by how the energy felt angry.

In other words Raphael kindly told me to fuck off. It was quite an amazing experience and don't regret it one bit, but it was really cool to have happen in a way because it felt like he was gently telling me to stop. That he didn't like what I was doing.

He could have made it way more harsh and scary if he wanted to, but the angels seem to be extremely benevolent in the way they deal with people.

Cosmic equivalent of getting my wrist slapped with a wooden spoon. Since then I have apologized for my error and thanked him for showing me the error of my ways. I look back and it is almost comedic.

Now when I want to borrow Raphaels energy I will simply ask and trust that if he wants to help he will.

Anyone else have any similar stories of when an entity told you to stop?
And another one.