• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

My First Podcast Interview!!!

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Recently I was invited on the Uncanny Mystical Minds Podcast and wanted to share it with everyone! The host, Louie, found my content on TikTok and reached out offering to have me on Uncanny Mystical Minds. Had some video issues during the first 10 minutes but after that we were on a roll! Louie and I had a great conversation discussing things like the differences between witchcraft, magic and mysticism, we talk about my 5 Steps to Getting Started With Magic and much more! Though I could brush up on my YHVH knowledge 😂😂😂

Check it out on Spotify below. It’s free!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
congrats god-king.
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by FaZe Clan
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by FaZe Clan

and yes people miss the YHVH space. non believe is fun and all, but god saves ;)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
im still a lady, silly. maybe we should introduce nonsexual beingness online. i know you can, mr. mystical rebel. my sufism gets distracted a lot maybe you can lend me a hand, if you would be so kind, dear sir.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Waldenbooks!✊ Oorah!
I used to haunt them in the malls! Got my last replacement copy of the Simon Necronomicon on the last day the last one was open in my area. They always had one for me. Ah, the memories....

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I watched your video about the liber spiriitum and warding, i like them.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
im still a lady, silly. maybe we should introduce nonsexual beingness online. i know you can, mr. mystical rebel. my sufism gets distracted a lot maybe you can lend me a hand, if you would be so kind, dear sir.
Apologies

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Waldenbooks!✊ Oorah!
I used to haunt them in the malls! Got my last replacement copy of the Simon Necronomicon on the last day the last one was open in my area. They always had one for me. Ah, the memories....
Haha yeah they always had a copy of Simon's Necronomicon. Got my copy from Waldenbooks at when I was 13 or 14

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Recently I was invited on the Uncanny Mystical Minds Podcast and wanted to share it with everyone! The host, Louie, found my content on TikTok and reached out offering to have me on Uncanny Mystical Minds. Had some video issues during the first 10 minutes but after that we were on a roll! Louie and I had a great conversation discussing things like the differences between witchcraft, magic and mysticism, we talk about my 5 Steps to Getting Started With Magic and much more! Though I could brush up on my YHVH knowledge 😂😂😂

Check it out on Spotify below. It’s free!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Congratulations!!