• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal My Gematria and ToL commentary Journal

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
No time today to do a pathworking.
I guess I will attempt one tonight for Teth.

Reaction score
Awards
Still have not done a pathworking for Teth. Since I pulled a Tarot Contemplation Ritual of Key II (RW High Priestess) - Gimel, and a Tarot Card of the Day of Key V (Thoth Hierophant), will attempt to pathwork both tonight before bed.

Reaction score
Awards
Paths of Ayin and Vav to read up on tonight.
Post automatically merged:

Fell asleep before pathworkings.

Have not done tarot draws yet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Today's Pathworking per TCR (RW) is:
0 The Fool. Elemental Air. The Spirit of Aether. Kether (Crown) to Chokmah (Wisdom). 11th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Scintillating Intelligence. Aleph, Ox, 1.

Today's Tarot Card of the Day was the Knight of Cups (Air of Water).

Did an attempted pathworking for my TCR today, 0 The Fool. Felt a tingling and lightness on the crown of my head chanting the godnames, archangels and Angel Orders for both Kether and Chokmah.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Tarot Contemplation Ritual (RW):
V The Hierophant. Taurus. The Magus of the Eternal. The 16th Path, The Triumphant or Eternal Intelligence. Chokmah to Chesed. Vav, nail or hook, that which fastens together, 6.

Tarot Card of the Day (Thoth):
Three of Wands. Lord of Virtue. Sol in Aries. Binah of Atziluth.

Reaction score
Awards
Attempted pathworking of Vav and got nothing. Meditation and regular process of pathworking per Dion Fortune might be crucial for success.

Need to look into the Greek Qabalah and gematria of the Greek alphabet, do proper pathworkings with recorded results here, and jump back onto the Hebrew gematria here again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
It was. It really was. It reminded me of the verse from John ..
"And the light shined in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not."

Gimel was the selected pathworking for the evening. Images that arose while projecting Gimel:
A blinding gold light in the darkness.
A crown.
Thorns.
A crown of thorns with dripping blood.
A camel.

That was all.

Also the hump contained the living water.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Sunday, Nov 12, 2023 (=10=1, No-Thing).
Day of the Sun, Sol. Sol currently in 15-20⁰ Scorpio. God-Name YHVH Eloah ve-Daath. Archangel name Michael, "Who is like unto God". Angel Order Malachim, "Kings". Meaning of Tiphareth sphere "Beauty".

So today I am determined to understand Malkuth and Yesod and pathwork Tav.

Drawn under Shaddai El Chai.
XIX The Sun. Sol. Yesod-Hod. Foundation to Splendour. 30th Path, the Collecting Intelligence. Lord of the Fire of the World. Resh, a head reversed, 200.

Drawn under Adonai Ha Aretz.
II The High Priestess. Luna. Kether-Tiphareth. Crown-Beauty. 13th Path, the Uniting Intelligence. Priestess of the Silver Star. Gimel, camel, 3.

So. XXI and then possibly XIX. Or, II, XXI, and XIX as Kether is in Malkuth and Malkuth is in Kether in some order.

When pathworking Gimel last night, I used my 54 bead rosary on the decade beads the godnames of Kether and Tiphareth, and on the week beads the names of the archangels Michael and Metatron. Eyes closed, silently chanting the names while thumbing the beads.
Darkness with eyes closed I saw a golden light in the distance and projected outward the form of the letter Gimel.
What I observed...
A golden crown.
Twelve stones on the crown.
A circular form of thorns.
The crown of thorns.
A camel.
The insight of the camels hump containing the living water.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
XI Justice. Libra. Tiphareth-Geburah. Beauty to Severity. 22nd Path, the Faithful Intelligence. Daughter of the Lords of Truth, the Ruler of the Balances. Lamed, an Ox-Goad, 30.

Drawn under Adonai Ha Aretz.
II The High Priestess. Luna. Kether-Tiphareth. Crown-Beauty. 13th Path, the Uniting Intelligence. Priestess of the Silver Star. Gimel, camel, 3.

Gimel drawn twice in two days. Pathworking Gimel then Lamed.

Called out Ehieh twice and saw blinding white light that disappeared shortly.
Called out Gimeliah and saw a camel on a ledge. Then saw a ring of thorns. Called out YHVH Eloah ve Daath, and saw a golden yellow light for a brief second before darkness. The light was a 20 sided hexagonal structure sort of like Metatrons cube. I turn called out YHVH Elohim thrice and saw nothing.
So they both need more work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Get to pathwork Cheth tonight, or at least attempt it.

Drawn under El Eloah.
VII The Chariot. Cancer. Binah-Geburah. to Severity. 18th Path, the Intelligence 9f the House of Influence. The Child of the Powers of the Waters, The Lord of the Triumph of Light. Cheth, an enclosure, 8.

Cheth pathworking was unsuccessful. Nothing notable occurred. Will do Samekh pathworking tonight.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Samekh pathworking to try tonight.

Tarot key XIV (Temperance rather than Art). Rosary in hand shortly. Then will silently mantra Shaddai El Chai, Samehkiel (or Samehkiah), and YHVH Eloah ve Daath on the rosary beads.
Will journal any and all impressions, visions or thoughts.

No visions, stared at the Major card for a few minutes, realized it was moderation, and union of fire and water (guided by the Crown).
Visions were dark or nonexistent.
Tried projecting the letter Samekh.
No change.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual:
Drawn under YHVH.
XI Justice. Libra (Cardinal Air). 22nd Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Faithful Intelligence. Daughter of the Lords of Truth, The Ruler of the Balance. Lamed, Ox-Goad, 30. Tiphareth to Geburah.

Tarot Card of the Day:
4 of Disks. Sol in Capricorn (Cardinal Earth). Lord of Earthy Power. Chesed of Assiah.

The Pathworking for the day will be Lamed. Instruction, and ox goad or whip.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Pulled the Hermit and Ace of Disks today.

"The law attributed to Key 9 is Response. This law may be stated thus: Every activity of human personality is really a
response to the initiative of the Originating Principle of the universe. The essential thought here is that no personal activity whatever has its beginning, source, or origin within the limits of the personality. All personal action is derived, reflective, and responsive.
To every one of us it seems as if our thoughts and actions express purely personal motives. This semblance of personal initiative affects the most illumined of wise men, except in rare in-
stances of ecstatic identification with the Absolute, just as it does anyone else. A wise man, however, knows better, and thinks differently from those who try to live upon the assumption that
personal thought, feeling and action are self-caused.
Personality is the mask of the true Identity. That ldentity is superior to, and is not limited by, the conditions of personality.
It is from this inner and superior ldentity that all original impulse flows and all the activities of personality -the instrument or vehicle - are effects of this outward and downward movement of the energy, or working power, of the True ldentity or I AM.
Ageless Wisdom teaches that there is but One ldentity in all the universe. That One ldentity is the single source of all forms of
existence. Its presence is the substance of everything. The energy of the One ldentity is what is released in any particular form of activity. The mental quality of the One ldentity is what is mani-
fested in any particular expression of consciousness. Your personality is but one of its innumerable forms of expression. Your real nature is none other than that One. Hence whatever laws and
forces condition the activities of your personality must be laws and forces proceeding from your True Identity."

From "Tarot Card Meanings: Fundamentals", by Paul F Case.

Law of Response right there..

Reaction score
Awards
Pathworkings to do today: III The Empress. Path of Daleth, the Illuminating Intelligence.

Pathworking to do tonight:
III The Empress, Daleth
XIII Death, Nun

Pathworkings to do tomorrow:
IX The Hermit. Virgo. Yod.
III The Empress. Venus. Daleth.
XIII Death. Scorpio. Nun. (optional)
And whatever majors are drawn.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual: RW
Drawn under YHVH.
XVII The Star. Aquarius. Yesod (Foundation) to Netzach (Victory).
The Daughter of the Firmament, The Dweller between the Waters, The Natural Intelligence. Tzaddi, fishhook, 90.

Tarot Card of the Day: Thoth
Drawn under ADNI.
Three of Swords. Saturn in Libra. Binah (Understanding) of Yetzirah. The Lord 9f Sorrow.

So...
IX The Hermit - Tiphareth to Chesed
III The Empress - Binah to Chokmah
XIII Death - Netzach to Tiphareth
XVII The Star - Yesod to Netzach

Add To the list:
III High Priestess as some success was shown, 0 The Fool, and V The Hierophant as some success was there likewise.

Nail down reading of Subjective Pathworkings and Soul Travel exercises.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Rearranged deck from top XXI to bottom 0. Listened to Sandalphon enn and gazed at sigil and XXI in view and felt a fire in my stomach and a bit of renewed strength in my arms and shoulders (rotator cuffs and upper arms have been sore to the bone). Tried an energy exercise and shoulders and arms felt better.

Listened to Archangel Sandalphon enn video, staring at The World and the sigil for Archangel Sandalphon. Trying to visualize both in mind. AA Sandalphon is the AA that hears prayer.

Agios Es Sandalphon Divum Et Vorsipelle

Key XXI: The World
Malkuth (Kingdom, Adonai Ha Aretz, Sandalphon, Ishim) to Yesod (Foundation, Shaddai El Chai, Gabriel, Kerubim).

The four living Kerubic creatures surround the womb-wreath of the dancing woman with a veil wrapped around her and holds a wand in each hand.

Tav, 400, Cross/seal/mark.

Since two of Swords (Luna in Libra) and Justice (Libra) came up after trying to invoke Sandalphon by enn and meditate on/visualize key XXI, Saturn is exalted in Libra, so I guess that it today's pathworking to attempt.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Tried Lamed pathworking last night, and received insight on the card, and similarities and difference between Tiphareth and Geburah.

Pathworking for today following the Saturn trend will be Daleth.

What's interesting about the cards drawn today (III The Empress, Seven of Swords), is that both are Venus centric.

Will be doing meditations (Neophyte, Zelator, Heart Light per chakra and Middle Pillar Ritual) tonight at bedtime. Also Daleth pathworking.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Pathworkings and meditations did not occur last night. Today I have time 9n y hands, so should be able to do Daleth from yesterday's draw and Resh from today's draw (XIX, and Three of Wands).

time on my hands

Reaction score
Awards
Tarot draws done....
Tarot Contemplation Ritual:
Drawn under Shaddai El Chai
III The Empress. Venus. Binah to Chokmah. Daughter of the Mighty Ones. Daleth, door, 4.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under EHYH
XIII Death. Scorpio. Netzach to Tiphareth. Child of the Great Transformers, Lord of the Gate of Death. Nun, fish, 50.

So pathworking Nun and Daleth today.

Reaction score
Awards
Went to bed at 10 pm last night. Took meds.

Pondered Daleth, door, by way of Kether (Crown, Ehieh) through Aleph (ox) to Chokmah (Wisdom, Yah) through Daleth (door) to Binah (Understanding, Yahovah Elohim).

The words of Phillipians 2 and John 1 came to mind. Crowned Wisdom becomes Understanding through the door. A beast of burden carried our sins to the cross. In John, Yeheshuah said "I Am the door", "I Am the sheep gate", " no one comes to the Father except through me". Various other passages including Mark 1:1 and various passages from Luke 2 came to mind.

A fairly successful pathworking or meditation of Daleth.

Cards drawn today:
RW: 0 The Fool (Aleph)
Thoth: IX The Hermit (Yod)

Placed Key 1 (The Fool) in front of me and took up rosary...
First - Sign of the Cross
Second to Fourth - Hail Mary
Fifth - Lords Prayer
Decade beads - "Ehieh Aleph Yah"
Week beads - "The Spirit of the Aether"
Fifth - Lords Prayer
Fourth, Third - Hail Mary
Second - Lords Prayer
First - Sign of the Cross

The only thing that came to me was an ox, a beast of burden carrying all the weight doing all of the work; driven by an Ox-Goad - "By his stripes we are healed".
The first and last, Alpha and Omega, Aleph and Tav. Tav the cross or seal.

Yod pathworking.
Placed Thoth deck card The Hermit in front of me with rosary in my hand.

First bead - Sign of the Cross
Second through Fourth - Hail Mary
Fifth bead - "Prophet of the Eternal, Magus of the Voice of Light"
Decade beads - "El, Yod, Yahovah Eloah ve Daath"
Week beads - "Prophet of the Eternal, Magus of the Voice of Light"
Fifth bead - "Prophet of the Eternal, Magus of the Voice of Light"
Fourth through Second - Lords Prayer
First bead - Sign of the Cross

Concentrated on the hand holding the light while taking in the whole card in front of me. No particular insights. May reveal both in dreams tonight.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Past three days I've not filled in my dream diary, so doing that tonight.
Also continue to backfill dream diary for month of October, then September tomorrow.

Will attempt tonight to reopen a dreamscape or two that have been on my mind and note what cards were pulled those three times.

Tonight's pathworking shall be XX Judgement (Rider-Waite).
Will do rosary method again.

The Shin pathworking did not take place last night.

Last edited: