• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

My idea for my Earth Pentacle, would appreciate input.

Reaction score
Awards
A pentacle is a platter and a shield, Modern Magick has a design where one side curves inward, and the the other side flat. Some fire wands have a galvanized steel screw rod running through the center that is hooked up to an electrical source to charge it. That would be interesting, Using a glass votive candle in the dark one can see a pentagram, same with incense.

So ... my idea ...
The earth pentacle is curved inward on one side (concave or convex forget the correct term), made of clay, hollowed out in four inner triangles, copper plate resting on top the flat side, with beaded minerals of proper pentacle color scale colors in the four triangular areas, solder sprinkled over the top of the beads, and the clay top pressed on; the kiln fired meting the sadder to the beads and copper plate; has a galvanized steel screw rod through its horizontal center; when kiln fire hardened, let cool then paint the appropriate sigils, names and so on on it.

Input welcomed. Th idea is one that is charged through the minerals, and the steel rod hooked up like a fire wand can be. A pentacle that packs power, rather than a piece of wood.
Post automatically merged:

Linking this on my journal, as it's time to get working.

Last edited: