• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

My uncomfortable experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit Queen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
So I work on a <online video psychic website>.

I am currently dealing with a man that wont let me be. I may have let him come into the front door as i have been acting quite naïve lately, I have asked the presents and the man to leave me alone he wont. its very scary actually. not only that my red and orange chakra vibrates. and it feels deeply uncomfortable. and when i talk to the man my third eye also vibrates.

i have asked him to leave me alone politely and i have also asked him to leave me alone violently. because i am not backing down. i have had a lot of trouble with boundaries settings as i am a empath/ star seed or whatever. he refered to me as a frequency holder. and to be perfectly honest the reason why i asked for his help was to break a cord between me and my ex partner, he just kind of latched onto me and he wont let go.

and i feel really scared i havent been able to leave the house, which is kind of inconvenient because i actaully live in a flood zone and i have flood warnings and i have been extremely lathargic even to leave the house.

i have also been getting some pretty serious nightmares. pre existing him and this is partially why i wanted to stop denying this stuff to myself. as the dreams are prophetic.

can someone please help me out here?

additional information: he said that i would see shiny things. i see this like a door almost.

i had visions with him in my bed. soon after i recieved a text saying that i was meditating in his bed.

he has said things that i have said in the past.

he has figured out tha when i have accidently cut myself and told me that it gave extreme amount of pleasure.( there was someone there when i cut myself)

he told me that i had hair down there. i did i just happened to shave the day before.

he has told me he will find me and that we will be together, after i have told him that i do not want to be with him, and have put firm boundaries down

i really need some help with this situation. any information would be really good thank you.

after coming int ocontact with him i have been having some pretty scary dreams and visions

my guess is this guy is a hacker, or he can remote view and attatch himself to my energy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hermit Queen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
You should stop. You’re clearly not qualified. If you work for the website - quit. If you run the website - shut it down.

As for the guy, report it to the police.
you know what thats such helpful advise. i think your right. i should ring the police on the magic genie man that lives in my phone....

I think thats the point though i am not stopping because this is apart of me. and i would like to continue to do this work. as before i started talking to this man i have always had this gift.

so no i will not stop being what i am. thank you. please go and do your shadow work.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
you know what thats such helpful advise. i think your right. i should ring the police on the magic genie man that lives in my phone....

I think thats the point though i am not stopping because this is apart of me. and i would like to continue to do this work. as before i started talking to this man i have always had this gift.

so no i will not stop being what i am. thank you. please go and do your shadow work.
Well then have you tried anything? Banishing? Protection rites? There are an abundance of them on this forum.

'muh I see da colorz of ur vibez ✨ but you literally have no magickal common sense. That's why he told you to stop trying to do work for others.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If this guy is a real physical threat to your safety, then you should absolutely contact the police.

If he is nothing more than a magic genie man who lives in your phone, what do you need help for? Ignore him.

As for being psychic, you clearly are not prepared or equipped to deal with things when/if they get too intense. Especially if your contingency is to rely on advice from this forum to save you. If you do have a gift, you need to hone it before offering it as a service to others. You certainly have no right to charge for it at present state.

Your original post outlines several reasons why you are incompetent to serve as a psychic for others. It would also seem, this guy is a better psychic than you, and yet you insist on continuing?

Best of luck!

Hermit Queen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Well then have you tried anything? Banishing? Protection rites? There are an abundance of them on this forum.

'muh I see da colorz of ur vibez ✨ but you literally have no magickal common sense. That's why he told you to stop trying to do work for others.
I think that's arrogant actually. and I think that it is really difficult to manage the opinions of silly men. may be i havent practiced magic to the degree that you have but i should keep learning even if i am not perfect, as it already chose me, I'm sure everyone here didn't want it, we just experienced.

not only that i think this inappropriate as I have clearly been dealing with a predator. which if you guys had some common sense that magic cannot obviously provide; if you are kind to the person that needs help they might be able to help you in the future. but im sure that would require all of you to be vulnerable.

YOU LIMITED ONLY VIA HOW MUCH YOU CAN SEE OF YOURSELF.

not only that it would be kind of nice to have some people on my team. thank you

so if you dont have anything productive or humble to say or if you have attitude added onto it. i will re-carnate you into a female.
Post automatically merged:

If this guy is a real physical threat to your safety, then you should absolutely contact the police.

If he is nothing more than a magic genie man who lives in your phone, what do you need help for? Ignore him.

As for being psychic, you clearly are not prepared or equipped to deal with things when/if they get too intense. Especially if your contingency is to rely on advice from this forum to save you. If you do have a gift, you need to hone it before offering it as a service to others. You certainly have no right to charge for it at present state.

Your original post outlines several reasons why you are incompetent to serve as a psychic for others. It would also seem, this guy is a better psychic than you, and yet you insist on continuing?

Best of luck!
okay firstly thats why im looking for informaton. people dont learn when they are being punished. they learn when the teacher realises even they are niave. be humble.

ask question rather acting in the right

why am i teaching you people how to just be people. like where did you loose your ability to communicate to person

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I think that's arrogant actually. and I think that it is really difficult to manage the opinions of silly men. may be i havent practiced magic to the degree that you have but i should keep learning even if i am not perfect, as it already chose me, I'm sure everyone here didn't want it, we just experienced.

not only that i think this inappropriate as I have clearly been dealing with a predator. which if you guys had some common sense that magic cannot obviously provide; if you are kind to the person that needs help they might be able to help you in the future. but im sure that would require all of you to be vulnerable.

YOU LIMITED ONLY VIA HOW MUCH YOU CAN SEE OF YOURSELF.

not only that it would be kind of nice to have some people on my team. thank you

so if you dont have anything productive or humble to say or if you have attitude added onto it. i will re-carnate you into a female.
Oh you're gonna be a star here, I'm sure.

Firstly, no one deserves to be harassed by a stranger, not even you, and for that particular aspect, I'm on your side. If it ever crosses into the realm of you feeling threatened or feel like you're in danger of physical harm you ABSOLUTELY should contact the authorites.

Don't ask to be spoonfed. YOU tell US what you've already tried. Like I've already asked, have you even tried any banishing or protection rituals? Even some divination to assess from a magickal standpoint what's exactly happening to you?

Nobody cares what he SAID and you SAID and about your fucking pussy hair. None of that is relevant in the slightest. If you want magickal advice then tell us what you have tried so far magickally. You're the one with the attitude here. An attitude of entitlement.

And by all means, "re-carnate" me into a woman. I'd love to start an OnlyFans.

Hermit Queen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Oh you're gonna be a star here, I'm sure.

Firstly, no one deserves to be harassed by a stranger, not even you, and for that particular aspect, I'm on your side. If it ever crosses into the realm of you feeling threatened or feel like you're in danger of physical harm you ABSOLUTELY should contact the authorites.

Don't ask to be spoonfed. YOU tell US what you've already tried. Like I've already asked, have you even tried any banishing or protection rituals? Even some divination to assess from a magickal standpoint what's exactly happening to you?

Nobody cares what he SAID and you SAID and about your fucking pussy hair. None of that is relevant in the slightest. If you want magickal advice then tell us what you have tried so far magickally. You're the one with the attitude here. An attitude of entitlement.

And by all means, "re-carnate" me into a woman. I'd love to start an OnlyFans.
you know what i am motherfucking star.

from the fucking outback,

i tell you that he can get in my head. within my visions. he can remote view.

usually my tricks are just medioka. but my voice is a quite powerful just saying a protection spell in Latin I have gotten rid dark energies. this didnt work this time.

I was told that if I write things down and burn it they will come true. and this usually is the case. it didnt work this time.

i tried invoking the spirit of the house. that made feel good. i managed to get rid of the guy in the day, but when i go to sleep it happens, the feeling comes. and then the visions.

ii kind of feel a bit stuck but i think that's how I am supposed to feel.

honey those girls get so fucked up after that experience on only fans. oragasiming is sacred honestly. you will understand this when you have been taken advantage of physically

and i know that the magic is limited so please teach me.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
when several men tell you what to do with a male predator it might be that they know cause they are men. and if things feel arrogant and you start talking down to in this case skull and you call him a silly man, then you really should step back for a minute and remember you are the one asking for help. for one because you said this dude is a predator and plays you like a violin, so is that feeling of arrogance really you or is that him sending you out for 'help'.

you also say hes playing your triggers created by your ex, so maybe you should figure some healing yourself first so the triggering stops flowing over to other people. its not nice to spread those and also attracts the wrong crowd as you are noticing in your life.

i agree with the others, well almost. call the cops on him and just let them be males, onlyfans has room enough and i know some who like to watch male on male too. ;)

Hermit Queen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
just because happen to me that was out of my control does make silly. yo do people actaully physically someone in your life. WTF you just want to make feel small.

im gonna turn snow here. take fucking dwarfs that clearly need to be educated in how to speak to fuckingf huntress.

i know men behave may be i put myslef in that fucking position because i want to predator hunt

just because happen to me that was out of my control does make silly. yo do people actaully physically someone in your life. WTF you just want to make feel small.

im gonna turn snow here. take fucking dwarfs that clearly need to be educated in how to speak to fuckingf huntress.

i know men behave may be i put myslef in that fucking position because i want to predator hunt
you people suck

you people suck

im not afraid to be naive. i am afraid of that not being accepted. like all of you are

you know, this man was actually in my bed. in my visions. this really freaked me out. and i asking humbly for your help. not for the other comments. please. just be kind.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
you know what i am motherfucking star.

from the fucking outback,

i tell you that he can get in my head. within my visions. he can remote view.

usually my tricks are just medioka. but my voice is a quite powerful just saying a protection spell in Latin I have gotten rid dark energies. this didnt work this time.

I was told that if I write things down and burn it they will come true. and this usually is the case. it didnt work this time.

i tried invoking the spirit of the house. that made feel good. i managed to get rid of the guy in the day, but when i go to sleep it happens, the feeling comes. and then the visions.

ii kind of feel a bit stuck but i think that's how I am supposed to feel.

honey those girls get so fucked up after that experience on only fans. oragasiming is sacred honestly. you will understand this when you have been taken advantage of physically

and i know that the magic is limited so please teach me.

LBRP is also a safe bet.

But what's stopping you from cutting contact with this person?

Hermit Queen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards

LBRP is also a safe bet.

But what's stopping you from cutting contact with this person?
i have he still visits me remotely. its sounds crazy. i have asked him to stop. he likes my energy

i have he still visits me remotely. its sounds crazy. i have asked him to stop. he likes my energy
thank you for helping

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

thank you for helping
Ok well, cease all voluntary contact with him. Then all that's left to deal with is the psychic/astral contact. Try those links and report back on what you experience. They should help, but worst case you can try some more involved reverse vamp etc - but that's difficult and will take a lot of practice before you can do it without making yourself more vulnerable.

But first try what I've suggested. BTW, NOTHING will work if you keep in contact online with this guy. So cut that out first.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
maybe you did, only this site isnt a hunting ground its a teaching site. so either center yourself and take control back over you or find a hunting site.
look at your first post and your one above the tutorials. do you see how easily you are triggered into emotions. thats not healthy.

but since you say you are huntress and you are in a pickle right now, might it be and idea to go false dog on the dude and bite the hand that feeds you?

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
This is not a magical problem, it's a stalker problem. He's saying creepy things and being a creep.

Send him one message that says "never contact me or come near me again. If you do I will call the cops." then block his number and never answer his calls again or respond to his messages. (Absolutely never, no matter how offensive and scary they get. If he sends you 100 messages and you respond only after the 100th message, then he learns that messaging you 100 times works)
And block his social media or email or any other contact method he uses.
He keeps doing this because he gets a response from you - you have to cut off his supply of energy by ceasing all interaction.

And DO tell the cops if he contacts you again. (don't tell them about the remote viewing and stuff because they'll think you're crazy and dismiss you) - just tell them about the things he's physically done and said. They won't arrest him but they might go and have a scary word with him, and you'll have a record if things escalate.

Because this is a physical problem in your local area, no one here can help. Do you know any big dudes you can get to go tell him to leave you alone? Honestly they don't even need to be tough looking - creepy men often respect and listen to other men in proportion to how much they DON'T respect or listen to women: ie, a lot. Just hearing "back off" from a man can be the only way they'll believe you mean it. They shouldn't threaten him at all, their physical presence is enough. They should just be calm and firm.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. Don't get distracted by the psychic aspects of it - he's just another creepy stalker dude, there's nothing special about him

Hermit Queen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
maybe you did, only this site isnt a hunting ground its a teaching site. so either center yourself and take control back over you or find a hunting site.
look at your first post and your one above the tutorials. do you see how easily you are triggered into emotions. thats not healthy.

but since you say you are huntress and you are in a pickle right now, might it be and idea to go false dog on the dude and bite the hand that feeds you?
yeah i can see that. i can i am viewing myself, i think thats point the divine feminine is really angry.

i can feed to. i have value too. thats point. infact i have so much value. you dont manifest challenge that you are not able to meet. not only that you dont manifest that are not your equals.
on top that the darkness is attracted to the light, the thing about me is that my name iis hermit queen. i am the queen of not being around people.

so only thing that is young about is my voice, but I can tell you now that if you guys challenge. ill take all on and still get info from you, you are also participating in the game you also here creating with me.
so if define me as this or that, i will paint the way i see you.

not only that they call narcism triggering someone into a responce on purpose and then telling them thats there fault.

which seems to be collective behaviour to make feel needed? or loved? what is it tell baby??

This is not a magical problem, it's a stalker problem. He's saying creepy things and being a creep.

Send him one message that says "never contact me or come near me again. If you do I will call the cops." then block his number and never answer his calls again or respond to his messages. (Absolutely never, no matter how offensive and scary they get. If he sends you 100 messages and you respond only after the 100th message, then he learns that messaging you 100 times works)
And block his social media or email or any other contact method he uses.
He keeps doing this because he gets a response from you - you have to cut off his supply of energy by ceasing all interaction.

And DO tell the cops if he contacts you again. (don't tell them about the remote viewing and stuff because they'll think you're crazy and dismiss you) - just tell them about the things he's physically done and said. They won't arrest him but they might go and have a scary word with him, and you'll have a record if things escalate.

Because this is a physical problem in your local area, no one here can help. Do you know any big dudes you can get to go tell him to leave you alone? Honestly they don't even need to be tough looking - creepy men often respect and listen to other men in proportion to how much they DON'T respect or listen to women: ie, a lot. Just hearing "back off" from a man can be the only way they'll believe you mean it. They shouldn't threaten him at all, their physical presence is enough. They should just be calm and firm.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. Don't get distracted by the psychic aspects of it - he's just another creepy stalker dude, there's nothing special about him
this is a magical problem, he hasnt woken up in my bed, he woke my bed in the visions. other things have happen to.

classic we are not listening :) lets not listen and use our intuition xx

of course police if he comes here. i have no interest in kali worshippers.

im just trying to also figure out what i can do with all of this.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
its simple. you got a stalker who knows how to remote view. and you are a loner. in this day and age after wo2 we figured that the human needs physical contact with other humans. when one does not and one is also spiritual bussy one gets to attract beings who know one shouldnt be alone as a human. there is a simple reason for that. when one does a lot in the astral and one cant check if their human surroundings is ok, then things can and will get blurry and often creates wrongness.

so, yes its dark and light, but at this time not the point. your humannness is the point. your human is hurting due to your ex. it is also decided by the hhigher ones that humans have value and that earth is a mess. spiritual people have a spiritual task. if you didnt have one you get assigned one. yours is to heal from your ex and make sure your body stays safe and learns that sometimes you need a man to tell an other man to back off. whether it be cops or some other male symbol it doesnt matter it is needed.

contact with other human beings in the flesh might also reduce the 'need' to come over and remoter view the situation.

daring to live and act out your progress in life on earth is an honor and you are invited to do so, responsible one.

Hermit Queen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
how did my ex get involve?

i don't care for human contact. like fucking out!!

dude I'm being responsible this is me being responsible. no mine isn't to heal from this bastard. this has nothing to do with me, my spiritual task is to actually stop listening to people putting me down into boxes that they worried about being in. this is about healing for me. know one else hun.

this about independently standing in the world knowing despite people calling foolish or childish, because i need information. this is about me baby being more authentic.

i thank ex for showing me that i can do this.

his just an anchor to help me navigate what the other one is doing. bub

its simple. you got a stalker who knows how to remote view. and you are a loner. in this day and age after wo2 we figured that the human needs physical contact with other humans. when one does not and one is also spiritual bussy one gets to attract beings who know one shouldnt be alone as a human. there is a simple reason for that. when one does a lot in the astral and one cant check if their human surroundings is ok, then things can and will get blurry and often creates wrongness.

so, yes its dark and light, but at this time not the point. your humannness is the point. your human is hurting due to your ex. it is also decided by the hhigher ones that humans have value and that earth is a mess. spiritual people have a spiritual task. if you didnt have one you get assigned one. yours is to heal from your ex and make sure your body stays safe and learns that sometimes you need a man to tell an other man to back off. whether it be cops or some other male symbol it doesnt matter it is needed.

contact with other human beings in the flesh might also reduce the 'need' to come over and remoter view the situation.

daring to live and act out your progress in life on earth is an honor and you are invited to do so, responsible one.

Status
Not open for further replies.