• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

My volume of questions - an apology of sorts

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
. I admit Im mentally ill, but not in an uncontrollable or unmanageable way, as long as I take medications.

Materialist classification of psychological states is not very useful and can be deduced from cure rates.

Mostly there are problems with traumatized chakra entities and/or parasitic entities.

Our local head of government has a large dark entity sitting on his head managing his thoughts. He is well known as a liar but does not know that himself - as his memory is managed by the entity.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Our local head of government has a large dark entity sitting on his head
Why don't you help him get rid of it? Would probably be good for your area and the people including yourself.

Reaction score
Awards
I've seen Tel on Discord, I might hit him up for ideas. He and a few others could remove parasites remotely. Even tell you where you were affected by them.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was looking at a woman who comes from outside this universe. She was staying with her birth family and immediately was in bed with an illness. As part of the Oppression System there was an "octopus" arrived on her head. I pointed it out and she was able to remove it.

Unfortunately there was an armada of octopuses waiting to take its place. That was not that case at her usual residence.

So I pointed out the family karma and she managed to extricate herself. She intends to visit her parents again soon. I will watch with interest

Group karma is often part of the Oppression System

Reaction score
Awards
And my questions never cease. Anywho, going to revisit the journal and my volume of questions, and put some solutions to the questions out there to help others.