• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Namaste!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forneus

Visitor
Reaction score
My name is Forneus. I've been into Magick from 2019 (in spiritual development, 2014). I was introduced to this world by the unknown energy, who used to hurt me a lot in 2018, ruining my psyche and everything around. It turned out a very evil girl put a love binding curse on me, because she wanted career in my branch, and me to be her slave. When I finally broke that spell, I started studying and practising.
The first succesful spell I did was a curse in 2020 on a young junkie who started threatening me. After a month, everything started collapsing in his life, and after a year, he told me he was sorry ;)
In 2021 I did more successful spells, in 2022 I started doing Goetia and banishing spells, in 2023 I did a few succesful exorcisms and healed two people and a cat :love:
Now I'm devoting Hecate, Ganesh, Lakshmi and Shiva.
It's an honor to me to be a part of the community.
Have a beautiful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.