• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Name help

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hi

Stuck on the name of a figure met in meditation. Zathara, Sathara, Safara, Zafara?

I went into a meditation using the symbol below as a doorway (pictured it spinning until it opened a doorway). I stepped through onto a beach where a figure in a midnight blue robe carrying a blue twisted staff met me. He introduced himself to me as Zathara, Sathara, Safara, Zafara (He spoke the name). He pulled down his hood and he was a young man blue skinned, possibly elvish features.

He led me along the beach up a twisted stone stairway leading up the cliffs behind us. We walked into a large rough stone tower (again with a slight twist to the rock). There was a high stone altar. He asked me to give him a token to promise I would lay aside petty distractions. I gave him a rough spiked ball. In my turn I asked him for a token to guide me going forward. He gave me a blue Borromean Cross. He the led me back through the door.

Who is this guy? The spellings may be well off but that's what the name sounded like. Any clues in the other symbols and his appearance?

Entry Symbol
(Not a great photo)
20210924-174227.jpg

Borromean Cross
Borromean-cross.png

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I am looking in the dictionary of angels now. There's no such name in there, but there is Zatriel. He is invoked in Syriac ritual magic. He is grouped with Michael, Gabriel, Shamshiel and other spellbinding angels.
May have some relation to those petty distractions you mentioned then.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It looks like you crossed into a parallel timeline.

Zafara seems the variation closest to his name. It looks like it is easier for him to connect to you on that timeline. He does not manifest easily in this 3D timeline.