• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Nazi Occult

Someone's asking for help!

SizoLord

Neophyte
Reaction score
Greetings to all, I watched this short clip on
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
about Hitler's rise to power and the supernatural things that happened to him. He supposedly met an astrologist, and he gifted Hitler an ancient mandrake. That mandrake was a demigod or demon that Hitler summoned and this helped Hitler rise to power. Additionally, six million Jews were sacrificed to that deity for more power, however later on Hitler disobeyed the god and was doomed. That was all I could find about Hitler's rise to power and I want to learn more about the Nazi occult, if you have knowledge about this please share it I would like to learn more!

Solution
Greetings to all, I watched this short clip on
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
about Hitler's rise to power and the supernatural things that happened to him. He supposedly met an astrologist, and he gifted Hitler an ancient mandrake. That mandrake was a demigod or demon that Hitler summoned and this helped Hitler rise to power. Additionally, six million Jews were sacrificed to that deity for more power, however later on Hitler disobeyed the god and was doomed. That was all I could find about Hitler's rise to power and I want to learn more about the Nazi occult, if you have knowledge about this please share it I would like to learn more!
Because...

shed00im

Visitor
Reaction score
Last i read the joyofsatan has alot of material related to hitler and the type of occult stuff he was into. And it’s always good to read and cross reference as well as investigate i suppose.

there’s also a book by earnest called the history of magic in practice that adolph hitler valued

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Last i read the joyofsatan has alot of material related to hitler and the type of occult stuff he was into. And it’s always good to read and cross reference as well as investigate i suppose.

there’s also a book by earnest called the history of magic in practice that adolph hitler valued
"Earnest" sounds like a first name (Ernst, or Ernest.) I googled the title. No hits. You have a last name for the author?

Galahad

Visitor
Reaction score
Awards
"Earnest" sounds like a first name (Ernst, or Ernest.) I googled the title. No hits. You have a last name for the author?
He's referring to Ernst Schertel's Magie: Geschichte, Theorie und Praxis.

Schertel sent Hitler a copy which he heavily annotated. That copy is now kept at Brown University. There is a recent English translation, complete with Hitler's notes.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
He's referring to Ernst Schertel's Magie: Geschichte, Theorie und Praxis.

Schertel sent Hitler a copy which he heavily annotated. That copy is now kept at Brown University. There is a recent English translation, complete with Hitler's notes.
Many thanks! The title would translate better as Magick: History, Theory, and Practice. In any case this looks to be of interest. Thanks to you both.