• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Near death Experiences

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone, I would like to know what do you all think about Near death Experiences? Please let me know thank you.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The one time I was over the edge, I was on so much ketamine to open my lungs that I feel like my experience isn’t purely the NDE. It happened when I went into respiratory failure and flatlined. It was the typical seeing yourself on the hospital bed while drs and nurses are working on you kind of experience. It felt like there was a breeze up there too. Then it quickly changed to a voyage on a river with really tall and vertical rocks. Someone was driving the boat but I couldn’t make them out. More like the feeing that it was being steered.

I will say though, that experience made me wonder if the presence of various chemicals in our body change the process we experience on the way out.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The one time I was over the edge, I was on so much ketamine to open my lungs that I feel like my experience isn’t purely the NDE. It happened when I went into respiratory failure and flatlined. It was the typical seeing yourself on the hospital bed while drs and nurses are working on you kind of experience. It felt like there was a breeze up there too. Then it quickly changed to a voyage on a river with really tall and vertical rocks. Someone was driving the boat but I couldn’t make them out. More like the feeing that it was being steered.

I will say though, that experience made me wonder if the presence of various chemicals in our body change the process we experience on the way out.
Wow!! That was insane, and about the chemicals thing. As far as I understand, we take what we know with us, and yet on top of that we become All knowing. Thanks for sharing.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

Kabbalah teaches Your afterlife will be influenced by your beliefs and perceptions...as will hell.