• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Need Assistance With A Trance Vision

Someone's asking for help!

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hi folks wiser than me!

I need some help interpreting a vision/pathworking/hypnogogic trance experience (whichever term you prefer!).

So I used the pictured Fidget Spinner as a entry point. (In my mind I created a six foot high floating version that I spun until it blurred to a portal).

I then found myself on a hill in a beautiful summer's day. I went down the hill (in a southerly direction) and came to a crooked wooden tower surrounded by a beautiful garden in full bloom.

I entered the house and I was in an old fashioned kitchen with bras pots etc hanging from the ceiling. I sat at the table and a beautiful smiling blue skinned woman entered (NB I'm pretty sure it wasn't Kali - normal human limbs and definitely no feel of a war goddess). Then she showed me three orbs - one containing a vanilla flower, one containing a white feather and one a gold clock. Knowing this to be the message I turned away and came back.

While the clock and the feather seem fairly standard symbols, I don't see how the vanilla flower, the feather and clock interact to form a message... Any ideas?

20221101-161242.jpg

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I don't think she's Krishna either

"One of the first beings I saw was a girl with light blue skin. She had no hair, but she was very beautiful. She was wearing a skin-tight grey suit and I saw her shipmates standing behind her in the same uniform."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Hi folks wiser than me!

I need some help interpreting a vision/pathworking/hypnogogic trance experience (whichever term you prefer!).

So I used the pictured Fidget Spinner as a entry point. (In my mind I created a six foot high floating version that I spun until it blurred to a portal).

I then found myself on a hill in a beautiful summer's day. I went down the hill (in a southerly direction) and came to a crooked wooden tower surrounded by a beautiful garden in full bloom.

I entered the house and I was in an old fashioned kitchen with bras pots etc hanging from the ceiling. I sat at the table and a beautiful smiling blue skinned woman entered (NB I'm pretty sure it wasn't Kali - normal human limbs and definitely no feel of a war goddess). Then she showed me three orbs - one containing a vanilla flower, one containing a white feather and one a gold clock. Knowing this to be the message I turned away and came back.

While the clock and the feather seem fairly standard symbols, I don't see how the vanilla flower, the feather and clock interact to form a message... Any ideas?

20221101-161242.jpg
Vanilla, like Bergamot and Angelica are associated with Kether, the crown, the Spirit.
Blue is associated with emotion and spirituality.
Feathers are a sign of the element of Air. White clouds happiness.
Vanilla orb - relaxing and calming aroma.
feather orb - an element of air, lightness of being.
gold clock - gold is Tiphareths color, Sol, the sun. The clock shows time and its manipulation, cause and effect chains.

My two cents with Buckland.

Reaction score
Awards
@Roma, haven't there been tales of fae and devas that had blue skin? What about extraterrestrial races? Ive always thought that if the 144 seals were put together of angels and demons, it might be a communication device like the ark was.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The ark was also a communication device!?!?

Exodus 25:22

There I will meet with you; and from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are upon the ark of the testimony, I will speak to you about all that I will give you in commandment for the sons of Israel.

So an early mobile phone

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@Irish Bard , you have a beautiful woman with blue skin on the cover of HypnosHermes, so who might this woman be in your trance vision? ;)

The feather I would understand as your art and writing, the golden clock is golden time, valuable time you spend by doing art, the vanilla blossom could be a symbol for female sexuality and lust with the odor and taste of vanilla. What do you associate with vanilla? Most people think of softness, tenderness, amiability, a sweet, warm, rich, creamy, caressing love.

Maybe the woman is your inner spiritual love, your universe, your muse. The time, when you write and make art, is a golden time full of love for her and her love is a vanilla love/lust/pleasure. 💛

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The ark was also a communication device!?!?
The Ark of the covenant was a technology to create a connection between heaven and Earth

Supposedly there was more then one. When The Israelites carried it, the Ark would send out energy destroying obstacles in their way including venomous snakes

it was hidden away before the destruction of the first temple, no one knows where, if I recall, I think they say it will be returned by its keepers when the Messiah comes

when the Ark was hidden prophecy ceased, but not communication with the upper worlds still happens with people who know how but not on the level of the Prophets. People can still speak to the angels etc

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hi folks wiser than me!

20221101-161242.jpg
Have you tried reaching out to this spirit and asking what it was trying to tell you

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@Irish Bard , you have a beautiful woman with blue skin on the cover of HypnosHermes, so who might this woman be in your trance vision? ;)

The feather I would understand as your art and writing, the golden clock is golden time, valuable time you spend by doing art, the vanilla blossom could be a symbol for female sexuality and lust with the odor and taste of vanilla. What do you associate with vanilla? Most people think of softness, tenderness, amiability, a sweet, warm, rich, creamy, caressing love.

Maybe the woman is your inner spiritual love, your universe, your muse. The time, when you write and make art, is a golden time full of love for her and her love is a vanilla love/lust/pleasure. 💛
Thank you for this thoughtful interpretation - certainly something to ponder!

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi folks wiser than me!

20221101-161242.jpg
HILL: Represents a place of worship, of fellowship with spirit and deity. There was only you on that hilltop, no spirit, so you have no connection with this spirit.

SOUTH-BOUND: Speaks of going the path towards getting an answer/s to your question, so that your heart can be at peace.

CROOKED WOODEN TOWER: Represents a spiritual power system that you can tap into. Fixed and beautiful towers represent Light systems, whilst crooked one's form one of the dark systems.

TABLE: Place of covenants.

GOLD CLOCK: gold is found in the earth, so the body is earth, but the gold in the body is blood. The covenant has to be sealed with blood to enable to spirit to have access into your biological system & soul. The hour hand represents covenant time, meaning when you give your life blood to this being in covenant, it's not just you, it's all your generations after you that would need to serve this being or else. The minute hand represents maintenance: this spirit has specific rituals, offerings, sacrifices (which mostly include blood) to empower this entity to empower you. Angels are powered by the energy of God, whilst demons are empowered by the energy in the blood of the living things here on earth. They can also draw power from other things, but these other things like candles and all are but peanuts to blood. The second hand speaks of you sparing some of your valuable tone every day to serve the will of this being.

VANILLA FLOWER: Represents the desires of your soul being satisfied by this spirit, whereby this entity enters and resides in your soul and and shares itself and its energy into you, which will radiate outwardly as the vanilla scent radiates. Your soul will be animated through the spirits energy which you will be able to receive through the blood offerings, sacrifices and various rituals you do to empower her. This spiritual energy can be used to move into other bodies (subtle, physical, mental, etc) at will, or travel in consciousness, empower your spells and all that in as far as your spiritual battery is concerned. The higher you go up the tower, the more capacity to hold spirotual energy and the more you can do.

WHITE FEATHER: represents the spirit aspect, whereby this entity taking centre residence in your soul communicates with your soul via voice, vision, trance, and other forms of communication.

Tread carefully, I wouldn't if I were you!!!

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Symbols are alive so can be used in experiments. For example, if a symbol is thought to mean/carry something, visualize some suitable words next to the symbol and see what happens. Modify the words and try again

Frater UNIV

Neophyte
Reaction score
"Ceremonial Formula to Invoke Passion."

In : Sense - Vanilla;
ON, Alter - Gold : Clock;
Wand - Feather.

"CHAOS Magick"

Light some Vanilla incense;
Visualize a Gold Clock,
Spin Hands with Feather,
[ Experience, may vary].