• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Need help

LavenderMist

Neophyte
Reaction score
I know this is probably asked a lot. I tried fiverr and etsy spellcasters with no results. I want to send a serious curse to someone who harmed me emotionally and goes through life destroying lives of others. Please don't preach me about consequences, I already know. Thanks

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What consequences for those that help you?

LavenderMist

Neophyte
Reaction score
If you really know that then you hardly need my help
What am I to do? You just point me in the right direction... how can you be responsible? It's like you saying "look, a bag of cash is over there, go take it". It's not your fault if I go take it. Cops do this all the time. Nobody hold THEM accountable for baiting, right?
Edit: spelling

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As you might have seen the header of this site doesnt mention witchcraft or warlockery. Wizardry is more mathematical fun and knowhow. and occult and esoteric, well you could say earth and mean all of its inhabitants and thats still a less general way of saying then these 2 concepts.

So not against or pro witchcraft, but most def. Pro own responsibility and learning side by side.

Ever done any curse?
No, then google, research, share insights, work on responsibility and we help by sharing ideas. Not always nice and fun, but honest.
If yes, then share a bit of what you did and the above rules again.

So no clue what you need, but happy you came here instead of somewhere else. Ill mention some books and currents im aware of and one can study from. I for myself dont do curses, so in that sense i cant help or point.

Current 218
Berhatiah
Picatrix
O9a
Voodoo hoodoo spellbook
The devils qoran
The dark side of the moon

lyiiiia

Visitor
Reaction score
Paying money to somebody you don't know is probably not your best bet - places like fivver or Etsy contain a lot of scams. If you want to cast a curse, seek out the blogs, websites, or books that contain information you're looking for, take your time and vet them against your own personal beliefs and against other sources for misinformation, plan how you will go about it, cover your bases and protect yourself, and go for it. I can't offer specific advice or links because I don't know what sort of beliefs you have or - but with a little searching most of this stuff can be found. In my personal opinion here the risk is not a spiritual-moral backlash against you, but the risk of doing something consequential if you are not yet sure how you really feel about doing it, or not yet sure that you can do it safely. Those decisions are yours alone. Someone on a commerce website who promises to handle it all, is more likely than not, just making money off you. Definitely recommend a diy approach.