• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Need some help or advice

noellexnicole

Neophyte
Reaction score
Let me make it simple and short. It started off a year ago about, when I got possessed by a parasite. Went to several different energy healers and no one could help. Let me make mention that he's a 375 year old black magic magician.. Started doing the LBRP about 2 months ago and it started to help... went from possession to something else... BUT.. I did get tricked by a demon and got "possessed" again.. I have been u der SEVERE psychic attack now for 2 months. There are demons and horrible thought forms and curses everywhere that I look. I am being attacked every hour.
I can't do the LBRP right now bc of what happened, and it seems to make things worse at first. I am in the middle of a psychological assessment to be excorsised by a Catholic priest. But every day is getting worse and I can barely function anymore. I am having a hard time even shielding myself from the attacks anymore. I desperately need some advice or someone to point me in the direction to someone who can help me. I am having hell rain down around me daily and I really need a solution pronto!!! Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Let me make it simple and short. It started off a year ago about, when I got possessed by a parasite. Went to several different energy healers and no one could help. Let me make mention that he's a 375 year old black magic magician
🤦

You believe that shit? You think you could come here and ask for help if he was that immortalized?

Seek professional help. You are not under attack.

WeirdGnome

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi. Have you tried Quareias cleansing?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You could also read the exorcist handbook by Josephine McCarthy. Its available in the book sharing section.
But please check out yourself with psychiatrist if nothing helps.
Hope you will get well and good soon.
Good luck.

noellexnicole

Neophyte
Reaction score
🤦

You believe that shit? You think you could come here and ask for help if he was that immortalized?

Seek professional help. You are not under attack.

Well I should have specified ... It is an etheric ET parasite... I thought people of the occult were aware of these types of entities? All of the kinds of dark beings that lurk on the astral and etheric realm.. I apologze if you misunderstood. I have got and am in the process of undergoing psychological assessments. This is not the issue though. Thanks for the reply.
Post automatically merged:

Hi. Have you tried Quareias cleansing?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You could read the exorcist handbook by Josephine McCarthy. Its available in the book sharing section.
But please check out yourself with psychiatrist if nothing helps.
Hope you will get well and good soon.
Good luck.
Thank you.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I wasn't refering to a Catholic Priest when I said professionel help.

I will just parrot again where I always say it. Damon Brand - Magickal Protection. You can find it on the forum.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I got possessed by a parasite. Went to several different energy healers and no one could help.

It is an etheric ET parasite... I thought people of the occult were aware
Most of the posters here do not know much about etheric and astral and mental parasites.

There is a dark entity on the front of your heart. It is related to some ancestors, perhaps on your father's side.

Unfortunately you have karmic connections - back in medieval times when torture and burning were the ways to establish religious purity

You probably need to start by forgiving yourself for all that you have done in the past - even if you are not permitted to remember it

You may find some useful techniques here

Also an etheric implant on top of your head. Use heart light on it and back along the energy line coming from above. Heart light is the source of authority in the human

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The beat advice I can give you, is to not show fear. Call upon the Light or God The Source for help. Also take dominance towards the parasite. Like I said before, don't show it fear. Stand in your Power. I hope this help.

Meditate if you have to. To call upon the Light.

noellexnicole

Neophyte
Reaction score
Most of the posters here do not know much about etheric and astral and mental parasites.

There is a dark entity on the front of your heart. It is related to some ancestors, perhaps on your father's side.

Unfortunately you have karmic connections - back in medieval times when torture and burning were the ways to establish religious purity

You probably need to start by forgiving yourself for all that you have done in the past - even if you are not permitted to remember it

You may find some useful techniques here

Also an etheric implant on top of your head. Use heart light on it and back along the energy line coming from above. Heart light is the source of authority in the human
I thank you immensely for this advice/look... I ask you what I can do bc it is more difficult to bring energy into my heart now. Is there something I can do to mitigate that?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it is more difficult to bring energy into my heart now.
The vertical flow of Light is deflecting at the top of your head, where there is a dark layer as well as an implant.

There is a chakra just above the head. In Freemasonry it is veiled by the expression: the point within the circle, from which a Freemason cannot err.

Thus move your consciousness about 6 inches above your head and pull all your attention inside that sphere - including hands and feet.

Intend that only the cosmic parts of you be active. That should produce a bright light at the center of the sphere.

Step into that bright light and claim a reset/reboot of your human system.

If it works the bright light in the center may turn into a blue flame.

Reaction score
Awards
NOT "The Bornless Ritual", which brings someone to the Goetia, but rather "The Headless Rite", can be amd was used for exorcism.
You say you are a Catholic? Have you sought help from other denomination churches, such as the Anglican, Apostolic or non denominational ones?

noellexnicole

Neophyte
Reaction score
The vertical flow of Light is deflecting at the top of your head, where there is a dark layer as well as an implant.

There is a chakra just above the head. In Freemasonry it is veiled by the expression: the point within the circle, from which a Freemason cannot err.

Thus move your consciousness about 6 inches above your head and pull all your attention inside that sphere - including hands and feet.

Intend that only the cosmic parts of you be active. That should produce a bright light at the center of the sphere.

Step into that bright light and claim a reset/reboot of your human system.

If it works the bright light in the center may turn into a blue flame.
I thank you so very much for your advice. I am trying everything I can think of. I am under severe attack constantly right now and am in extreme duress. Is there anything that you could do to help me? I thought I would ask. I thank you for looking and advising though. It is so very appreciated.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is there anything that you could do to help me?
While I could certainly apply brute force to your various interferences, ongoing karma and permissions would generally result in reappearances.

It is better you spend a couple of days learning to do the reset. Both the others I advised about the reset, managed to achieve it

noellexnicole

Neophyte
Reaction score
While I could certainly apply brute force to your various interferences, ongoing karma and permissions would generally result in reappearances.

It is better you spend a couple of days learning to do the reset. Both the others I advised about the reset, managed to achieve it
I will take your advice... but I would like to add, that my life is in danger. And my heart has been squeezed and I am being physically and psychically attacked 24/7. I am doing whatever I learn to be helpful. I understand what you're saying as far as returning, but I would think it VERY helpful for me to have a head start, or a break to breathe. I am asking for assistance with my karmic connections. Anyways, if you could/would use force to help me I would be very grateful. My breathing is shallowed and I am hanging on by threads. So any help would be ever so gratefully received just so I could attempt the exercise without danger. I thank you for reaching out and your advice.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Just caught me before being out for some time

Temporarily cleared several planes above your head and in the front of your heart

Go for it!