• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Nether magic

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Awards
Why did traditional nether mages made a pact with a lesser demon, then ripped the veil and channeled out all the nether they could before the veil mended on its own? Why not rip the veil and channel out all the nether yourself, without third parties? Can't pure nether be controlled? As it is chaotic? But wouldn't becoming one with the chaos, or using an appropriate wand wood like yew let u control it?

Wintruz

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Developing a system out of the symbols of fantasy franchises (like WoW and Harry Potter) can be a fun way of doing magic. It can even be meaningful if we consider why particular things "speak to our soul".

However, get the foundations right first. The only way to put up a tent is to start with the frame.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Wrong section, wrong forum, probably wrong universe.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I never knew that Minecraft magic would ever collapse with reality.

Well, it seems like it did 😆. Guess I need to "re-educate" myself in terms of "Minecraft Herobrine invocation rites"

Accipeveldare

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I never knew that Minecraft magic would ever collapse with reality.

Well, it seems like it did 😆. Guess I need to "re-educate" myself in terms of "Minecraft Herobrine invocation rites"
Didn't know it was still 2016 😭

Accipeveldare

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
That moment when you realize 2016 was 0 years ago 😆
Is it just me or do I kinda miss that year though? There was so much less brainrot going around on the internet
Post automatically merged:

Only thing I don't miss is the people going around in clown costumes pretty much asking to get shot

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
What the fuck is this entire thread
It's about the opposite of aether magic(which is heavenly), it's nether magic(which is chthonic)...yeah, I'm completely guessing it here.

Why did traditional nether mages made a pact with a lesser demon, then ripped the veil and channeled out all the nether they could before the veil mended on its own?
I'm taking another guess here that OP is talking about something as if it was history that happened.But honestly this is the type of talk that I used to see from, hmmm, shall we say dubious websites about the occult.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Awards
I suggest you all evoke Dra'talon for more info on the netherrealm. By the way, he doesn't like to be evoked for anything other than assassination

Last edited by a moderator:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I suggest you all evoke Dra'talon for more info on the netherrealm. By the way, he doesn't like to be evoked for anything other than assassination.
Please don't link to other occult forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I suggest you all evoke Dra'talon for more info on the netherrealm. By the way, he doesn't like to be evoked for anything other than assassination.
Can't you tell us?

In my lexdisia I had read "neither" magic and though this post was about AOS.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Awards
Can't you tell us?

In my lexdisia I had read "neither" magic and though this post was about AOS.
I was into aether magic and am thinking about starting with nether (got evil, forbidden and dangerous tags so thought about keeping it for later) I don't know much myself. Didn't even finish reading my grimoire of nether magic