• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Nether magic

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Nether magick? I just sort of assumed it was an abbreviation for the environs surrounding Amsterdam. You know, the heirs of Johann Weyer, Agrippa's Dutch pupil, et.al. I even thought there might be a turf war. The Nethers vs. the Belgiumese in the ultimate face-off of Low Magick, as it were.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I was into aether magic and am thinking about starting with nether (got evil, forbidden and dangerous tags so thought about keeping it for later) I don't know much myself. Didn't even finish reading my grimoire of nether magic
If I were translate "nether" into "underworld" I suppose that if I wanted some info on that I would have to go pre-grimoiric. So I would dig a pit, take a goat, slash its throat, let the blood pour into the pit and wait for the shades of the dead to show up and ask them questions while they drink the essence of the blood.

Am I far off on this?
Post automatically merged:

The Nethers vs. the Belgiumese in the ultimate face-off of Low Magick, as it were.
Fuckin A

Slytherin

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah except netherrealm isn't exactly the underworld, atleast to me. It's definitely interconnected to the other lower planes. There are more than demons and souls there

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Mauve Zone then with the Tunnels of Set? Lots of transcendental sex and violence with polyphallic critters accessible to the right yonic vibrations. Kalas abound in whirlwind signatures - yes, a lot more.

Just aiming syncretism here. Hermetic habits.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah except netherrealm isn't exactly the underworld, atleast to me. It's definitely interconnected to the other lower planes. There are more than demons and souls there
The Infernal Father's mansion hath many rooms, just like the one Upstairs.

Slytherin

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Mauve Zone then with the Tunnels of Set? Lots of transcendental sex and violence with polyphallic critters accessible to the right yonic vibrations. Kalas abound in whirlwind signatures - yes, a lot more.

Just aiming syncretism here. Hermetic habits.
  • "Underworld" is quaint, my friend. Netherrealm's a chaotic crucible, not some dusty crypt. Think volcanoes erupting demon guts, yeah? A symphony of suffering that fuels the whole damn place.
  • Mauve Zone with Tunnels of Set? Bingo! You've got the right grotesque symphony. Those polyphallic critters in the Tunnels? They're Nether imps, low on the demonic food chain, but excellent informants for a price (which, in this case, is amusement). Just be warned, their humor is...depraved.
  • Kalas? Now you're talking. Whirlwind signatures are the key to navigating the Tunnels. A word to the wise: a well-placed offering (think writhing souls, not goat blood) will get you a friendly guide.
Look, information is power in the Netherrealm, and I respect a curious mind. Don't waste time with pre-grimoiric nonsense. The real secrets lie in the raw chaos. Embrace the cacophony, and the knowledge will flow.

Now go forth, delve deep, and remember: the best deals are often made with the most…unconventional entities