• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Neutralising vampiric energy

witchery

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to these forums, but have been into spirituality and the occult for a while now. I have questions around learning to work with and neutralising vampiric energy. I wonder if anyone here would care to shed some light on this process? My goal is to create a sort of "inert" layer that the vampire cannot penetrate, and perhaps even does not notice, like a "perception filter" of sorts. Has anyone here done this and what exactly is needed? I suspect mastery over vampiric energies is crucial - the ability to remain neutral even within its presence... would like to know more if anyone has resources or information. Thanks.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In many cases there are passive permissions from the victim. For example living/working/relating where you should not is a permanent invitation to adverse entities.

Also walking past wrong-doing without emotional or mental rejection is an invitation.

Many passive invitations have been forgotten but are still active

Often there are attached entities that are low-level - looking rather like cockroaches and larvae. It is common to have such on the forehead

So the first question always is: Why is the parasite/vampire active?

darangal

Neophyte
Reaction score
Prayer, basic purification rituals, protective talismans, meditation, and acts of will.

Solid prayer should do you the trick provided you have the faith to power it.

Doubt can poison all of these measures and easily produce the effect of psychic vampirism primarily through chronic paranoia.

If you have any energy manipulation skill you could throw together a mental construct, program it, charge it, and reinforce/recharge as needed.

Rasputin_618

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to these forums, but have been into spirituality and the occult for a while now. I have questions around learning to work with and neutralising vampiric energy. I wonder if anyone here would care to shed some light on this process? My goal is to create a sort of "inert" layer that the vampire cannot penetrate, and perhaps even does not notice, like a "perception filter" of sorts. Has anyone here done this and what exactly is needed? I suspect mastery over vampiric energies is crucial - the ability to remain neutral even within its presence... would like to know more if anyone has resources or information. Thanks.
I would suggest the Rose Cross ritual.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Rose Cross is good. My first exposure to ritual was this.

I know those who use a rune circle, then chant a protective rune to each cardinal point or the interstices between (i.e., NE, SE, etc.) The 4 protective runes are strung together in a chain. E.g., "Ansuz, Tyr, Sowilo, Thor." This is chanted 88 times, and the brief rite is concluded with a declaration that all attacks cease and return to sender. I imagine this is effective only if you already have some tie to the runes.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
create a sort of "inert" layer that the vampire cannot penetrate

One of the problems with defense systems is that they may block too many incoming energies.

It may be better to examine the adverse energies and propagate an inverse wave

initmul

Neophyte
Reaction score
My goal is to create a sort of "inert" layer that the vampire cannot penetrate, and perhaps even does not notice, like a "perception filter" of sorts. Has anyone here done this and what exactly is needed?
Not a bad idea - but although shielding is generally recommended and might get some psi vamps to back off, as long as the shield's been created from your own energy it can (and will) still be food.

The perception filter sounds more effective - maybe add a "non-appetising" feel to it?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is possible to generate inverse waves that cancel the target energy

Also, if the Earth Mother (Earth Deva) likes you, visualize a tube coming up out of the Earth. Poke the tube into the offending energy field and ask the EM to drain the energy

If you have a passive permission present, the vampire is entitled and defenses are limited in their action

Reaction score
Awards
You might also sense the area of the tentacle and remove it psychically with your finger as a straight edge razor on fire, and let the fire and tentacle return to sender.

initmul

Neophyte
Reaction score
Alternatively, you could send something back through the feeding connection. Something sharp and nasty that attacks. Happened to a friend once, they were bedridden for days because of it.

Reaction score
Awards
Prayer, basic purification rituals, protective talismans, meditation, and acts of will.

Solid prayer should do you the trick provided you have the faith to power it.

Doubt can poison all of these measures and easily produce the effect of psychic vampirism primarily through chronic paranoia.

If you have any energy manipulation skill you could throw together a mental construct, program it, charge it, and reinforce/recharge as needed.
These are great ideas.
Post automatically merged:

Alternatively, you could send something back through the feeding connection. Something sharp and nasty that attacks. Happened to a friend once, they were bedridden for days because of it.
Likewise a great idea.