• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

New Fren In The Chaos Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosChao

Visitor
Reaction score
Hey fellow Chaosicans,

I'm Chao (like Sonic), and have been into Magick for a while, I'm just dipping my toe into the community.

I would love a primer on how to get acclimated and participate in the online magick culture it seems fun, you know?

I'm starting a chaos project based on immersion in virtual worlds. I've posted the 1st, and have about 12 more to post once I figure out the beast that is Github LFS.

Here's a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
if you're interested in reading the paper.

Please say hi and show me the ways of the Chaos internet frens.

ChaosChao

Visitor
Reaction score
Hey bruv, happy chaotic day. We're all organized but it feels like mineral time. Excited for life and excited for everything to go your way!
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the welcome! I say spin and look at yourself to assure you're not a snake. Upon realizing that scream to the heavens and become one so you may slither upon the ground and become the closest being to mother Earth.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hi there, nice to meet you. Sorry to say, but your text smells freakishly like you let an AI write it.

I saw you are also into using a VR for meditation. Could i presume you also are into psychology and or crypto. It seems the average combo these days.

Im 8Lou1, although i have been called The Roblox as well.

Enjoy your stay. 🌋

Status
Not open for further replies.