• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

New Reaction Emote

Reaction score
Awards
I think a goth anime emoji would be ideal for the edge Lord crowd.
Post automatically merged:

As a former mortuary transport employee, let me reveal a few secrets ...
1. Death has a horrid smell.
2. Some go peacefully into that good night, safe and secure, some react in horror to what they saw. I still recall those two women.
3. The images of the dead you transport never go away, lodged eternally in your head.
4. Death is horrid in the way people go out. 60% of the folks hauled away were ODs, homicide or suicide. Not pretty sights.
5. You are tasked with great responsibility, holding the keys to every funeral home in your state.
6. Some are messy, skin peeling off, blood squirting everywhere.

To all edgelords, please lose your fascination with death, it is an unhealthy obsession. Unless you are mature enough mentally, physically and spiritually, stay away from Mortuary Transport as a job or career.

Last edited:

Azgalia

Neophyte
Reaction score
What about an alien?

I got a few which I own copyrights and commercial license.

smile210.png
surpri11.png