• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

New World Order

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"In this video excerpt from the Webinar,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, Dr. Michael Salla compares the Prime Directives of the Galactic Federation of Worlds and the Star Trek series. His comparison of the two Prime Directives suggests they came from the same source. The conclusion is that Gene Roddenberry and others associated with the Star Trek series had been given the actual text of the real Prime Directive"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The NWO may right now be being overtaken by the Galactic Federation. The Trump announcement of the long-existing Space Force and the public joining with that by about a dozen nations (other than China and Russia) seems to have resulted from support from outside the solar system.

A key policy is the cessation of mass slavery of humans - started by the Nazis in their underground factories and carried on by various adverse groups and species.

In my meditation I have observed some of the changes in the solar system.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What ive seen the last 2 years, is that indeed some groups are working to end slavery. But what i have also seen is that after they freed them, immediately new ones pop up to put them again into slavery. This was on ground level.

What i have seen on the higher levels is that there are some new players and because of that a new 'who gets who'. I also noticed that all of those 'higher' players have their own connection outside of earth's space.

You mentioning the gelatic federation makes quite sense, looking at the energy flow trumps spiritual advisers had and how i came to have an argument with them.

Lets just say i know a few freemen, who refuse to bow for the galactic federation as we are earth's..

Jastiv

Neophyte
Reaction score
Does this quote make any sense to you "I am a slave, I fight for freedom, you are a slave, you fight for freemen, those are the doppelgangers."?

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Does this quote make any sense to you "I am a slave, I fight for freedom, you are a slave, you fight for freemen, those are the doppelgangers."?
It makes me think of someone fighting against the establishment, vs. for the establishment. Both are mere slaves to the system, to its laws and institutions and debts, just like most normal people are. But one is a slave fighting for freedom. The other is fighting for the freemen, or those with high enough wealth and power to be "free" from society's many constraints. The ones actually calling the shots in the long run.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A bit late, but anyhow...
No the quote doesnt ring bells in that sense, also not totally in the sense scottish is mentioning.

Freemen for one dont need to be rich nor be disconnected from society. A freeman is able to think for ones self and makes life decisions in accordance with ones own true will. They also take into account that there will always be higher players, even when Rothschild rich or Buddha enlightened.

Also fighting sounds a bit silly, but with predetory spirituality even lending a hand is war. Such is life.