• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[News] Greek Magical Papyri Tarot Project

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

For those who still have not been informed, Jason Newcomb has put enormous effort into this project for a new PGM Tarot that he has created, and the crowdfunding campaign has been massively successful. It was fully funded in 24 hours, and now we’re just trying to reach the stretch goals to see how much extra work we can make him do. Lol!

There are numerous perks that include such things as banners, tarot cloths, magical candles, and add-ons at checkout such as smaller talisman only cards for spell work and a Hecate Scrying Mirror, plus more depending on how much you contribute the the campaign.

Currently, those who contribute more than $200 will also be given access to his PGM magic course that begins in September. There are extra banners, and all kinds of other bonuses since most of the stretch goals have already been reached. The book is being expanded to include spell work instructions for every single card as well.

If the campaign reaches the new stretch goals, then Jason will also create new classes, to directly teach how use this tarot and his candles for magical operations, another class to teach the nuances of divining with this deck, and more.

The link to the campaign:

And for those interested in discounted preregistration, here’s the link to the PGM Class:

But remember, you also get access to the class if you contribute $200 or more to the campaign.🙂

This is one of the occult projects I am most excited about for 2021, and I’m hoping some of you are inspired by Jason’s work as well.

There are still 30 days before the campaign ends, as of this posting on July 24 of 2021.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Very interesting. I have a book or two by JAN but I have not gotten around to reading them. This is an interesting project though and the cards look great! There was another tarot kickstarter campaign I missed and the cards were absolutely gorgeous, so I'm putting this one on my list

Alfher

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you. :)

Feel free to share it anywhere else you think people may be interested. There's still 20 days left, and still four stretch goals to hit with more benefits for everyone supporting the campaign.

Alfher

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
The crowdfunding campaign closed on Sunday so it’s too late to participate in this particular thing. I don’t yet know when Jason will publish the deck more publicly now or if he will. He’s gonna be busy fulfilling a lot of orders for now. Lol

This is a tarot deck, but this deck is particularly important to me because it’s based on the Art and spellcraft of the Greek Magical Papyri. It’s not just about divination, it’s a deck meant for magic, deeply entwined with the Greaco-Egyptian gods and daimons who are represented in the Art.