• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[News] Rest in Peace – Jake Stratton-Kent

1673964180997.png

A few hours ago, beloved occult author Jake Stratton-Kent passed away after months in the hospital due to a sudden stroke.

This came as news to me only a few minutes ago, and not many details have been released yet, except presumably on his Patreon. I am truly gutted that I did not know sooner.

May he rest in peace.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Haven't seen it posted here yet but Jake Stratton-Kent, probably the most prolific author and practitioner of Renaissance and grimoire magic, has passed away earlier this morning. 😥 His partner confirmed it and Hadean Press made the announcement. His work will remain a staple in my grimoire practice. I'll be setting lights on my altar for him this evening. Rest well JSK, your spirit lives on through your work, which is immense. (Apologies if the below link to Hadean Press isn't allowed, just wanted to post the announcement of his passing)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
RIP Jake. I know I glimpsed info about you over the years, though sadly did not really read you.
I guess that point now changes. Again, Mr Kent, RIP.