• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Nine days purification question

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
”When the master of the art shall wish to perform his operations, having previously arranged all things which it is necessary to observe and practise; from the first day of the experiment, it is absolutely necessary to ordain and to prescribe care and observation, to abstain from all things unlawful, and from every kind of impiety, impurity, wickedness, or immodesty, as well of body as of soul; as, for example, eating and drinking superabundantly, and all sorts of vain words, buffooneries, slanders, calumnies, and other useless discourse; but instead to do good deeds, speak honestly, keep a strict decency in all things, never lose sight of modesty in walking, in conversation, in eating and drinking, and in all things; the which should be principally done and observed for nine days, before the commencement of the operation. The disciples should do the same, and should equally put in practice all things necessary to be observed, if they wish to make use of all these operations and experiments.” From Key of Solomon.

Many are aware of this, i myself are doing it everytime before evoking (i do my best ofcourse).

My question is this: What do you do before evoking? Do you prepare in some way(other methods? Or do you wake up one day and performing the evocation? I’m curious on to how other magicians prepare for such workings.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The right feeling. I already wash/shower when I get up every morning, perfume with labdanum, sandelwood and/or patchouli, incense, oud. A toast and an espresso from Arabian coffee. Purify inside with holy smoke from Virginia.
I do get the right feeling by vibrations from words or songs to start. Then it has to go fast. I am acting with empty hands so it has to be fast. I move with my whole body, in any direction and around. Kneel on one knee, fist to the ground. Then the Cry. The Call. The latter would not come if not the right feeling. Done.

I can have people around me with that. And show them. Once established I use the existing connection for extra easy communication later on.