• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] No Bake Oatmeal Cookies

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Is there a standard procedure for creating these? Lately I've been mixing sweetener, oats, and peanut butter until it resembles a cookie. Would really like to get tips on making simple stuff like this.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Ha! I'm writing something on cookies at the moment. Weird synchronicity. I don't know of these no bake cookies you mean, but my go to recipe is 1 part powdered sugar, 2 parts butter and 3 parts (spelt) flour. Bake at 190 Celsius for half an hour.
Same dough works for pie as well.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I do chocolate paste, honey and peanut shards. The consistency is important, not too dry nor too stcky and afterwards i put them in the fridge to harden.

Ive also done melted chocolate with corn flakes. Au bain mary some chocolate, mix in the corn flakes and use a spoon to put lumps on a baking paper. We decorated with yelly beans and then in the fridge.

You could use all sorts of nuts, roll them into coconut or other shards you like. Dried fruits are tasty too. Oats with chocolate like in an energybar tastes yum too.