• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Number 40

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In the Western Esoteric Tradition it may be more correct to consider the dark night of the soul as occurring after the first stage enlightenment.

So the initiate, having learned to control the soul body (higher mental subplanes) is now deliberately prevented from receiving advice from the soul intelligence (solar angel). The new initiate is now alone with no advice and must make his/her decisions without any help.

The situation forces the initiate to find his own authority. Eventually the solar angel departs and the independent initiate finds his/her way amongst the brethren that went before

There are lower level analogues that may be mistaken for the real dark night

Heliona

Neophyte
Reaction score
I don't have words sufficient to actually describe the dark night of the soul that I mentioned, having observed in my post.
But just a hint, even on a warm summer night while standing near a mage who was completing the end of it, I could feel the burning cold waves within the atmosphere that seemed to project dark clouds that were swirling around him as he passed by me, on his way to a successful initiation.
So have you experienced what you call the 6th step of alchemy?
Oh no, I only mentioned what I've heard. I am still on the beginning to experience the dark night of the soul and I absolutely believe you.

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Spirit of The Planet

Please ask me questions.

Sensory Data Quality

Time for Soul to Drive

When In Doubt - Set It Aside

The Dark Night of The Soul

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Well after death we have 7 days off of work, but still 40th day after death is observed. And yes, after birth, moms stay with child for about a year or so. Yes, fathers go to work.
That's fucking awesome that y'all have that guaranteed, though. A lot of mothers here are pressured to work right up till practically the day they go into labor, then go back to work as soon as they're physically capable of working.