• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Occult Classes?

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Id say magic boils down to two classes: people who meditate and people who do not meditate.
Post automatically merged:

Slight joke on the topic:
Father Karras: Did you do that?
Posessed girl with a guttural growling voice: Mmm Hmm
Father Karras drawing out his 9mm: Do it again..I dare you, I double dare you, say Mmm Hmm one more time.

I have never known exorcists within the Christian faith to use weapons on the job. Kind of makes church goers a bit paranoid.
However, with some religions, there are tons of folks with weapons. Christians dont need to use a gun, in fact there is little reason to wound or kill a person you are trying to heal. Now an exorcist against someone armed, that would be interesting.
The Christian faith points to two areas on this:
In the New Testament gospels of Matthew and Luke, you may find a passage where Jesus tells soldiers on advice on getting saved, "be content with your wages". Why? Not a monetary thing, wages is sin, and killing is a sin punishable by hell. Christians also cast out demons.
Another blurb:
"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but made mighty through God, to the pulling down of strongholds, vain imaginations, and every thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God." Carnal=physical. strongholds=fortresses. vain imaginations=delusions/dreams

Last edited: