• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Oldie Occult Movies

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks. Nothing to do with the old David Bowie flick from the 1980's, I hope. (Not that Bowie's was bad, but the ending celebrated infantilism.)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I watched the new indiana jones. Very old school, fighting nazis and stuff with harrison Ford. We ended up helping archimedes. Made me think of romancing the stone.

The search for occult artifacts and back egineering them, yum. ❤️

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I watched the new indiana jones. Very old school, fighting nazis and stuff with harrison Ford. We ended up helping archimedes. Made me think of romancing the stone.

The search for occult artifacts and back egineering them, yum. ❤️
That's 'cause Romancing was a rip-off of Raiders. (Made 3 years later.).

Hey, I had an idea for a classic movie remake, "Rosemary's Baby." You know how they can use computer generation to put dead actors in commercials? Imagine, Patrick Swayze as Satan. At the end of the flick he pops in for a cameo and delivers the iconic line, "Nobody puts Rosemary's baby in a corner."

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
remake, "Rosemary's Baby."
American Horror Story has a new season called "Delicate" which is a take on Rosemary's Baby with the typical black humor and... a Kardashian.
Nice flashback scene where young Elizabeth Tudor walks in on Queen Mary I giving birth to a demon baby while attended by satanic witches.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I saw a film when I was a little kid, the name of which I forget. I'd swear a pre-Star Trek William Shatner was the male lead. (This was a B-grade flick.) In the movie a couple move into an old house full of mirrors. Ghost-in-mirror shite starts up, with the old hag ghost finally trying to drag Shatner's wife into a mirror. Ring any bells? The film scared me witless. My room had an antique dresser with a big mirror. For years after that, I slept with my head under the covers.