• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

One track for your funeral

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Which song would you like to be played on your funeral and why?

This is one of my favorites. Some very cool lyrics and an awesome track. I heard this first in a very nice period of my life - even if it's gloomy and edgy.

Waiting for moments of truth

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Here's a whole playlist, which is what I'd prefer, but if I can only pick one, these are my choices in order of preference.

Probably more but can't think rn.

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Graduation, funeral(though I would prefer for my vessel to be burned and spread in the wind, rather than encased into a wooden box and stuck under the ground)...wedding?...this song works for everything:

And right after that, this one to lighten things up:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It might sound strange, but i only know of simple, religious burrials. So when during a funeral shoud one put on the music?

Thinking about the inpact of music and mourning, id love me some 528hz music to lift us all up during such an occult event. Who knows we can do a last dance in the inbetween. Id like to think we can.

The european version then would be like this one:

But since i love arabian horses, it would prob come down to this (btw did you know arabian music has more notes then the western musical language?) :

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
simple, religious burrials. So when during a funeral shoud one put on the music
So far every funeral I've been at had music that meant something to the deceased. Seems pretty standard.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
True, but thats not what i meant. I was wondering at what point at the funeral. In church we sang, in the mosque we prayed, winti had a brassband at the grave. Those are some of the funerals i went to. So where is the point where you would put on music? Ive actually never been to a non religious funeral.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Now that i think of it, the last three i went to were cremations. After someone close to the deceased had given a eulogy there was a slideshow of about 10 to 15 minutes with photos and music was played. Then everybody could walk out, say their last goodbye as they passed the coffin and that was it.