• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

One way to approach elemental equilibrium

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
East - Invoking pentagram of Air - Shaddai El Chai - Raphael
South - Invoking pentagram of Fire - YHVH Tzabaoth - Michael
West - Invoking pentagram of Water - Elohim Tzabaoth - Gabriel
North - Invoking pentagram of Earth - Adonai Ha-Aretz - Auriel

Then lie down or meditate in the middle of the circle. Works like a charm and doesn't have the Light effects of SIRP but instead draws from all the elements simultanously. Will balance your entire beingness.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I think it is a very good post since it shares the correspondence between the Angels and the respective elements they rule.

I got it noted.

HocusPocus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hmmh, so if I am getting this straight you draw a pentagram with smaller pentagrams dotted around the five directions each invoking their own deity and then you sit and meditate on the paper?

Do you guys have good resources on how to draw and invoke the elements along with the deities or are invoking the elements itself invoking the deities?

Thanks

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hmmh, so if I am getting this straight you draw a pentagram with smaller pentagrams dotted around the five directions each invoking their own deity and then you sit and meditate on the paper?

Do you guys have good resources on how to draw and invoke the elements along with the deities or are invoking the elements itself invoking the deities?

Thanks
You do a ceremony to the different directions EAST, SOUTH, WEST , NORTH and then draw the pentagrams in a magickal circle and call the responding arch angels and god names invoked into the pentagram and then see the effects. Check the Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram. (LBRP)

Audiolog Edu

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
East - Invoking pentagram of Air - Shaddai El Chai - Raphael
South - Invoking pentagram of Fire - YHVH Tzabaoth - Michael
West - Invoking pentagram of Water - Elohim Tzabaoth - Gabriel
North - Invoking pentagram of Earth - Adonai Ha-Aretz - Auriel

Then lie down or meditate in the middle of the circle. Works like a charm and doesn't have the Light effects of SIRP but instead draws from all the elements simultanously. Will balance your entire beingness.
I just saw this post and for example I work with different egregore, Greek ones, and I do practice a ritual similar to this.

Audiolog Edu

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Any chance you would be willing to share some details ? Thank you regardless
No problem, I use the Aurum Solis method, is very similar to the LBRP of Golden Dawn, first one trace the magick circle, after the banishing of the elemental forces, later the invocation of the Archons (Greek equivalent of Arch Angels) to guard the magickal circle and after all this would follow the actual tracing of the Pentagrams, just as OP stated one would invoke Air to East, Fire to the South, Water to the West and Earth to the North, in AS an invoking pentagram of Spirit is traced before the correspondent Elemental Pentagram for each quarter.